Hi

Me: SORRY HAD NO ELECTRONICS IM SO SORRY

Jeff: Well, if you keep apologizing, it will just get annoying.

Me: *hits him in face with chain*

Jeff: OW!

me: *smiles*

Deathsfire: Magicsox has a cute dare... *smiles* " FINE... DEATH I DARE YOU TO PICK SALLY UP AND THEN SLOW MOTION SPIN HER AROUND. LIKE IN DA MOVIES

:3"

Death: *was dragged back* *slight smile* Okay. *picks up sally and does that*

Deathsfire: TheSmilingCat says: "Jeffffff! Since you didn't do my dare!!! Im going to make you do some more dares! I dare you to wear a pink hat on your head that says 'im a pretty princess'"

Jeff: *finds one and puts it on* You people are idiots.

Me: Take Pewdiepie's advice. It's not called being gay, its called being... FABULOUS!!!!!!

Jeff: *Glares at me*

Deathsfire: Second. "I dare you to find Jane the killer, and kiss her on the lips for 10 seconds or more! "

Jeff: *takes the hat off and runs off to go find Jane*

*an hour later*

Jeff: *comes back* *his teeth are stained with blood*

Me: What the eff....?

Jeff: Well, after I kissed her, I stabbed her 37 times, but she wouldn't die, and Mr. Satan told me to bite her neck. It worked... But her blood's in my mouth. It tastes horrible... Imma go wash my mouth out. *leaves da room*

Me: Wait... is she immortal?!?!

Death: Nope.

Jane: *appears in front of Death*

Death: Slenderman, take her away to Tartarus. Cerberus can deal with her, I don't want to deal with idiots I've cursed right now.

Slenderman: *takes her AWAYYYY :D*

Everybody but E.J, Shafira, and Death: *glares at Death*

Death: I meant HUMANS I've cursed!

BEN: *eyebrow raise*

Me: *facepalm* Death, no matter what you say, you can't save yourself now.

Death: IM SORREH!!!

Deathsfire: Third. "Jeff, have Ben put you in the video game world for one week! And ben can torture you! And when you get back from the video game world you can't hurt ben, or make someone else hurt him"

BEN: I can't do that. I would have to take a character out of its game, force Jeff's soul out of his body, which would kill Jeff, than put him in place of the character in the game, than when the week is over, take Jeff out of the game, place the character back in the game, than deal with creepy-demon-Jeff forever cause his soul's a demon.

Jeff: You mean this? *his pupils are slitted, mouth full of sharp teeth, and his fingers are bent so far backward, the nails touch his hands*

Ben: Your fingers...

Jeff: *balls his hand into a fist* Whats wrong? *grins*

Ben: What you did with your fingers!

Jeff: I can do more grotesque positions if you want. *smirks*

Ben: NO!!!

Jeff: Okay, calm down. *eyes and teeth go back to normal*

Deathsfire: Last. "I hate you Jeff, I really really hate you"

Jeff: Okay. *slow claps* Congratulations.

Me: So, ask or dare us or I'll get Abby-chan to. *:D*

Sally: *puppy dog eyes* Yes, dare us! Or ask us questions!

Ben: This is a time where Invader Zim and his giant zit would be amazing to have.

Raven: THE HYPNOTIZING ZIT!! *XD*