OMG IM DYING XDDDD

Jeff: THANK YOU MAGICSOX! I WOULD HAVE NEVER MADE IT OUT IF IT WERENT FOR YOUR PEPPER SPRAY!!

Me: Okai. So my best friend wanted to ask this but she doesn't have a WattPad account. And she doesn't want one. I send her screenshots of the book so she can read it, but she won't get up and make an account. Her name is Abby, so here's her first dare! "Mist make Jeff wear a Pikachu hat!"

Jeff: Seriously?

Me: Yesh, seriously! :3

Jeff: Why are you people...

Me: *tries to put Pikachu hat on him*

Jeff: *pushes me away*

Me: *tries again but can't get it on him* Will you hold still?!?

Jeff: But I don't want a Pikachu hat...

Me: Okay, you want the chains, you get the chains. *chains come out of my fingers on my right hand and wrap around Jeff's ankles and neck, securing itself to the floor*

Jeff: *looks so annoyed*

Me: *puts the hat on him* You look so kawaii and fabulous now!! *squees and has fangirling face for a minute XD*

Jeff: What is kawaii?!

Ben: *facepalm* It's means cute in Japanese. She's calling you cute.

Jeff: Mist, why are you fangirling?!!

Me: *is having an extreme happiness moment* I'm having an overload of happiness and hyperness here sorry!

>:3

Jeff: Well, stop it and get me out of these chains.

Me: *makes chains disappear* *hugs him*

Jeff: Oh my god... -_-'

Raven: I'm reading her next question. "Johhny do u know Gir?"

Johnny: Who's Gir?!?

Raven: Moving on. "Death and Jeff, why are you so fabulous? And who's more fabulous?"

Death: I don't know. I just am fabulous. *flips hair*

Jeff: I don't think I can explain my fabulousness. As to who's more fabulous...

Death and Jeff: *point to each other* IM MORE FABULOUS THAN HE IS!

Raven: We've better move on. "Are Grimm, Death, and Mr. Satan the same person?"

Death: Yes.

Raven: Now her last question. She still has a dare but we'll do it last. "Does Jeff have eyebrows?"

Jeff: No. I do not have eyebrows... -.-'

Raven: Magicsox has some things! first off, "SLENDY CAN MY BROTHER BORROW YOUR TUX FOR A WEDDING?"

Slenderman: It's quite bloody, child.

Ben: It looks like the Groom's from Outlast: Whistleblower.

Raven: Secondly..."LJ I DARE YOU TO SPILL COCA-COLA ON HOODY!"

L.J: Okay! *does that*

Hoody: What the hell?!?!

L.J: It was a dare okai bai *teleports away*

Raven: Annnd, "JEFF I DARE YOU TO SAY "I'm a sassy walrus in a waffle house"

Jeff: Why does everyone hate meh?!! ;-;

Me: No, we just like to watch as you suffer! :D

Jeff: Oh my god... I'm a sassy walrus in a waffle house... Wait, isn't that a freaking restaurant?

Me: I wanna know what a walrus is doing in a waffle house!

Jeff: I don't know!

Raven: So, Abby's last dare is this. "I want you guys to play Seven Minutes In Heaven! But there are some things! Eyeless Jack, Slendy, Sally, Masky, Hoody, and Ben don't have to play! Now, you guys have to kiss during your seven minutes unless two girls get paired together!"

Jeff: But what if we get paired with Death?!! Like, NO.

Raven: I wasn't finished! "Death, you can only get paired with a girl and you can't touch them! There will be security cameras!!! Oh, and if Jeff and L.J get paired together, Jeff, you have to crawl into L.Js lap, and you two have to make out! You are not allowed to cheat!There! Go do this dare now! >:3"

Jeff: No no no...

L.J: CAN I KILL ABBY?!?!

Me: No, L.J. She's my friend!

Ben: I'm so glad I don't have to do this! :D

*everyone who's doing it puts something of theirs in this one bowl thing* (never played the game lol I've just heard of it on other ask books)

Me: *takes out spork from the bowl thing* Johnny...

Johnny: Oh god. We'll still be friends after this, right?

Me: Of course.

*we go in closet*

*seven minutes later*

E.J: *opens closet to find us talking*

Ben: They filled requirement.

E.J: *nods as we get out*

*Everyone except Jeff, Raven and L.J have gone XD*

Raven: Jeff, go first.

Jeff: Ah, god. *he pulls out something*

*ITS L.JS CANDY! XDDD*

Jeff: Mother effin god.

L.J: You people...

*they get shoved in closet by me and Deathsfire and I shut the door*

Jeff: Why does there have to be cameras...?

*Random intercom in closet XD*

Ben: *says through this intercom XD* FREAKING MAKE OUT OR YOU'LL BE IN TARTARUS FOREVER!! YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS. *starts counting*

Jeff: *crawls in L.J's lap and they start making out*

*after 7 minutes the door is opened*

Me: You guys can go now.

Jeff: THANK YOU!!! *runs to go get a ton of water to wash his mouth out*

L.J: I'm going to go wash my mouth with bleach, and Listerene, and everything else that would wash the taste out of my mouth!!!

*after a while*

L.J: Finally... THE TASTE IS OUT! Replaced with blood, but thats expected.

Jeff: AH GOD GOOD I FINALLY GOT THAT TASTE.... OUT OF MY DARN MOUTH...

Me: *rolling on the floor laughing*

L.J: What?

Me: Deathsfire actually came up with the last one. XD

Jeff and L.J: WELL, DEATHSFIRE... *they tackle her*

Deathsfire: *fighting with pillow and laughing*