SMILESIES!!

Sally: Thesmilingcat had a dare: "I dare Jeff to stand into the middle of a street and see how many fangirls try to kidnap him!"

Jeff: What?!? No!

Me: Tartarus for a week!

Jeff: I'm murdering that chick later... *leaves to go do the dare*

*later*

Jeff: *is back* A MILLION FANGIRLS TRIED TO KIDNAP ME! LIKE AM I A STRAY CAT OR SOMETHING?!?

Me: They want to put you in their closet.

Deathsfire: They want you to marry them and to give birth to your children.

Me: They want to basically have a happy life and grow old with you.

Jeff: WHY DON'T THEY LEAVE ME ALONE!! LIKE, CALM DOWN! I'M A PERSON!! I'M NOT EYELESS JACK WITHOUT HIS MASK!

Me: No one understands fangirls and no one ever will.

Sally: Magicsox has one. "jeff I dare you to frown"

Jeff: *frowns*

Me: You look like you have a derp face XD

Jeff: You people suck.

Sally: Magicsox's second one is: " slendy I dare you to do the harlem shake with ur tenticals out"

Slender: What is that?

Emily: *shows him*

Slender: NO. Do not try to chain me, I am a monster of Tartarus and it will not work.

E.J: Her third one is: "shadowmist I dare you to play hide and seek with sally and her teddy :3"

Me: Okay! Fire, you're coming! *drags her away*

Deathsfire: Okai. (<3)

Sally: Yay! *goes to hide*

Death: Magicsox leaves with "E.J and L.J, I dare you to argue over who looks more like a "jack"."

L.J: You look like a demon and I look like a Jack? I'm just confused.

E.J: If it's the card Jack, than yes. You do. *sighs* I'm hungry. *leaves*

Death: Thesmilingcat says "Jeff I dare you to run around screaming 'IM A BELIBER' and ben you record it!"

Jeff: Why do I always get the bad dares :(

Ben: Just do it.

Jeff: *runs around screaming IM A BELIBER!! for like 30 seconds then stops and says* I'm not, I like Manson... I'm going to go listen to Angel With The Scabbed Wings now. *leaves*

Ben: *didnt record anything but the 'I'm a Beliber' part* *laughs and puts it on every social media you could think of XD*

Me: You people are so mean to poor Jeffy-chan XD

Jeff: That's not my name.

Me: I know. :3