OMGEZZZ XDDD

Raven: Magicsox adds, "I said cut. there aren't any loopholes mister!"

Jeff: What?!? *:(*

Me: I'll fix it after you do the dare.

Jeff: Okay... *goes to some place that has a mirror and cuts his smile into a derp face* *comes back* MISTY FIX THIS IT ISNT FABULOUS

Me: *walks up to him* *puts fingers of left hand on his lips*

Ben: *watching us two* *whispering*

Kiss... Kiss... Kiss... Kiss... *keeps repeating it XD*

Me: *makes his face back to the way it was before Magicsox dared him to cut it* *steps back*

Ben: DARNIT!!!

Jeff: *turns his head towards Ben* *looks concerned* What the hell...

L.J: He wanted you and Shadowmist to kiss. *grins*

Ben: *(T ^ T)* YOU HAD TO SAY THAT?!?!

L.J: Yes. *grins*

Jeff: *slightly shakes head* Oh my god...

Raven: Abby has something! She says, "Hey Death, so why did you get all protective in the earlier chapter "TORTURE HIMMMM!!!"?"

Death: *shrugs* I'm not really sure.

Raven: Magicsox has another one! Or two, actually. "LJ I dare you to carry Ben wedding style, wherever he wants to go, FOR LIFE."

L.J: Really?!?! DARNIT I CANT FREAKING DIE *>:(* IM GOING TO FIND THE DEVIL'S BLADE SO I CAN TRAP HIM IN IT *storms off*

Ben: This dare sucks... I'm not two! I can walk by myself! Or get through electronics! Or however else I want to get to where I want to go! *whines* I don't wanna be carried like if I'm a little kid!

L.J: *comes back with the blade* Good, 'cause you're about to be trapped.

Me: *stands up and lets chains come out of my fingers and around L.J* No, no one's trapped or carried today. Ben doesn't want to be carried around and you really do not want to do this dare. We have to get the official voice of approval though. *points to Death*

Death: What?

Me: You have to say, "This dare has been removed, Magicsox, you can't complain about it."

Death: *monotone voice* This dare has been removed... Magicsox, you can't complain about it.

L.J: THANK YOU!!!

Raven: *laughs* The other one is: "And slendy, I dare you to find your own pages. XD"

Slender: *leaves to go do dare*

*five hours later*

Slender: *comes back with all the pages*

Raven: Abby just sent us a question! "Can Slenderman talk?!?!"

Slenderman: *turns head to face Death and makes some hissing sounds along with low growling*

Death: He speaks Demonic. But no, he cannot speak English or any other Earth language. He can understand it though. *gets up and leaves*

Jeff: Ohhhhh... So all this time, he actually speaking a language when I thought he was just randomly doing that? *facepalm* I feel stupid...

Me: *giggles*

Raven: Her other one is, "SALLY DO YOU REALLY ACT LIKE A THREE-YEAR-OLD"

Sally: Whatcha talking about? I ain't acting like no three-year-old! *stands up* *claps and puts hands on hips while saying* I don't giggle at everything! I know what you're talking about!

Everyone in room except Slender and Sally: *trying to suppress laughter*

Sally: *puts hands on heart* I have a gift... *bows, spreading her arms out gracefully* I'm a natural-born entertainer. *laughs and goes to sit back down*

Raven: That's all the time we have for now... Bai! *XD*