Compound V & Archon Residue

The Boys x Genshin x Transformers

"Bring him in!" Ordered Mark.

In his hand, he held a strange glass vial. In there was a navy blue transparent liquid. It was a few shades darker than the liquid found in Dottore's earring and lab.

The Nct members marched forward with Taeil in handcuffs.

Suddenly the ground exploded at their feet.

As if two lazers had scorched the ground.

Mark instantly dodged and let out a sigh of relief.

Being a superhero/supergroup agency in the first place, all of Nct members were trained to handle fights like these.

However, this was so out of the blue, that even Taeyong or Dottore could not predict.

"What the heck?!" Asked Mark.

Yuta, Winwin, Jungwoo and Lucas got up weakly from the rubble.

Doyoung, soaked by his own hydro powers laid flat on a stone slab.

"WHERE's TAEIL?!" Shouted Jaehyun.

"Dam THEY TOOK HIM!" Yelled Mark.

Taeil then punched Mark in the stomach, and then stormed over towards Doyoung, who weakly fired a hydro bubble at him.

"Don't let him get away!" Yelled Mark.

And then Taeil was taken, grabbed by a superman-like figure that rushed through the air.

More lazers shot down.

"What do we do?!" Asked Johnny, running next to Mark as they went inside a random building.

"CALL TAEYONG AND THE OTHERS!" Yelled Mark.

"Let's throw this guy off our trail first and regroup." Nods Johnny.

They nodded at eachother and sprinted towards the cop car in the ally.

The next day

"If you are not aware that above your heads sits the archons and a few allogenes, then you might start an unecessary war." Zandik began.

"I don't care about what you people up there in the sky are doing, I just want to know why I caught some of your boys with this." Stillwell holds up the glass vial with Compound V.

"Don't worry, your little secret is safe with us." Replied Zandik.

"That is not the answer I was looking for." Stillwell began.

"Curiosity got to the best of them. Perhaps you should've done a better job in controlling where this is going. Recently one of our allies caught a traitor injecting themselves with this shit that caused a horrible accident and we had no choice but to investigate where it came from, it led us right to Vought." Replied Zandik.

"And your earring? Is that-" Homelander, who stood next to Stillwell, took a closer look at the Harbinger's earring.

"No. That is a totally different from Compound V!" Snapped Zandik.

Raiden 艾米 then sighed.

"Raiden, You seem to want a say in this?" Stillwell looks at Raiden. Homelander shifted his gaze onto her too.

"We'll handle it and continue staying out of your way like you asked. However, we will stay out of your way as long as you stay out of ours. And whatever problems you have with the Avengers or other organizations, contact them instead of trying to contact us and don't even try tracking us down." Raiden replied.

"Can we have this traitor of yours? I'm sure there was a misunderstanding-" Began Stillwell.

"No. This man is to be handled by Nct 127 alone. Are we clear?!" Asked Raiden, slightly impatient.

"How can we trust you, what if we send one of our heros to stay in this city of yours?" Stillwell asks Raiden.

"Aboslutely not!" Replied Zandik and Raiden same time.

"I can assure you this will never happen again. And-" Zandik then reluctantly signs the NDA form and hands it to Homelander.

A loud crunch was heard, all turned to see Tomo had ate half the candies of the candy jar in the office in attempt to ease the tension of the room.

"Know who you are sending to fight the Decepticons. We don't want any casulties now do we?!" Zandik smirked at Stillwell.

"The what?" Asked Stillwell.

"Transformers... Anyways, please remember there are more than 200 heros out there. There are lots of people like us that work in different agencies. The last thing we need is a civil war." Replied Raiden.

She then walks out the door with Dottore and Wrio.

Xiao and Furina walked behind them.

Tomo placed down the jar he was eyeing and walked out.

"Told you shouldn't have tried to get your hands on that!" Raiden hissed as soon as they entered the spaceship.

"I want to know what caused Taeil to lose control and try to kill you, normally he kept his cool with Nct." Began Zandik.

"You should've been more careful!" Xiao exclaimed.

"This Compound V took so dam long to find out." Wrio replies with arms crossed.

"I still can't believe Taeil managed to get his hands on that." Zandik sighs.

They then looked outside the cloaked spaceship to check.

"Of course the corrupt ones try to kill us, but as always they'll never find us."  Chuckled Zandik.

Tomo pressed a few buttons in the control room and the spaceship teleported back to the safe territories of Teyvat.

Meanwhile in a hidden lab

A mysterious figure was mixing something.

There were Archon residue, abyss residue, primordial archon allogene protocompound, energon in its liquid state, and compound v.

He was then suddenly grabbed and had his head smashed repeatedly against the wall until he started bleeding.

"This will teach you to not let them find us." Snarled Dottore (Omega).

Later

Inside the lab of the spaceship, Zane (Omega) was carefully examining and comparing Compound V, Archon residue, and energon.

"Fascinating." He whispered.

Raiden stared at the beakers.

"Did you find anything?" She asked.

"Of course I have and the superheros had the right idea, just mixed it with the wrong compounds. If I find a safer way to mix these, it can become just as useful as the archon allogene compound found in my earring." He replies.

"Do be careful." Raiden sighs.

"Of course!" Smiled Dottore.