Crap

"Okay you need to calm down." Brianna tells me as I am pacing back and forth in our dorm living area. Brianna and I got back from the studios almost an hour ago. I rushed out after Wilson kissed me and I'm freaking out.

"How can you tell me to calm down? Wilson kissed Mae who is actually Grace who likes Justin who hooted to congratulate Wilson for kissing Mae which is the same girl he likes." I say fastly in one breath.

"But you understand that in their minds Grace and Mae are two different people."

"I'm freaking out."

"Mae it'll all be fine in the end. Do you like Wilson?"

"I don't know."

"How do you not know?"

"I've never thought about him like that." I say defensively.

"Okay, Why do you like Justin?"

"He's sweet and kind he's the perfect guy for me."

"Do you want to give Wilson a chance?"

"I would like to be his friend but that's all."

"Okay well then you have to tell him that."

"Maybe this could work." The wheels in my head are turning.

"What?"

"We need to get closer to Wilson, he knows what Sasha plans are."

"But if Sasha sees you with him she will stop confiding in him."

"It has to be a secret."

"Don't you think you are hiding enough secrets?"

"Brianna." I sigh.

"Fine whatever. You do what you want but don't hurt Wilson."

"Deal." Justin told Brianna that he and Wilson would like dinner with us, but since Brianna and I ate already she said that they could come by for a movie night. "What movie are we going to watch?"

"I want to watch a chick flick."

"I could really use a distraction." I agree. I pop some popcorn as Brianna gets the movie ready. I change into some sweat pants and a tank top and Brianna does the same. We set up a little movie theater concession on our table and I make a mental note to go grocery shopping again since Brianna went last time. We set up blankets and pillows on the floor and it looks pretty sweet if I do say so myself. I hear a knock on our door.

"You want to get it?" Brianna asks.

"I need a second to prepare myself." I walk towards the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I mentally prepare myself as I hear both Justin's and Wilson's voice. I look at myself in the mirror once more. "You can do this Grace it's be all good."

"Mae you okay?" Brianna asks me.

"Yea I'm just- um- on the phone with Grace." I grab out my phone. I open the door. "Of course, Grace says hi everyone." They all say hi back. Brianna shakes her head smiling at me. "Yea okay see you Wednesday." I hang up the phone and put it right into my pocket.

"What movie did you guys pick out?" Wilson asks.

"The princess bride." Brianna smirks.

"My mom loves that one." Wilson smiles.

"Really?" Brianna, myself and even Justin look at him in shock.

"Yea, that was the first movie she watched with my father." I look at Wilson a little shocked. He smiles at me and walks over into the kitchen. "Is this all for us?"