Chapter 41

Draco's POV

I felt Hermione's warm tears slowly wet my shirt as I held her in my arms. But it did not matter at all because of the fact that she was IN MY ARMS. Finally, I was were I belonged again. After what happened the past months I could just stay here forever, together with her. After a while she stopped sobbing and her breath got calmer. Shortly after Hermione started crying we sat down with our backs against the wall and now she was sitting in front of me leaning against my chest. Suddenly she looked up at me with a tiny little smile that made me feel warm inside. "Draco...", she tried to say but then stopped to clear her throat which was all dry from all the crying. She started again: "Draco, I am really sorry all of this had to happen. I whish I wouldn't have been so stupid in the first place and that we didn't need to breakup at all. I love you so much and- I need you, Draco! I am so sorry"
What just happened? Why did she feel sorry? I should be the one to feel that way, she shouldn't excuse herself! But then again, the fact that she did even though she didn't have to made me love her even more. And she said she loved me, too. She really did.
I was so overwhelmed by everything, the feelings, what she said, the situation as a whole. I just needed to kiss her right now. To prove that all of this was real that I wasn't just having a really nice dream. As I leaned down smiling, I could tell by the look on her face that she knew exactly what I was about to do.
When our lips touched everything I craved for was finally coming true.