Chapter 43

Draco's POV

At some point, we would have to leave this classroom. Although I wished we'd be able to, we couldn't just stay in here forever. I didn't want to stop this moment and I hadn't even thought about what we should tell the people, especially Ron. I mean, not that I really bothered what he would think of all that but I know that Hermione would feel bad about him after all. Although he was the one who was lying with me, not her. Additionally, I remembered a few seconds ago that, though I would love skipping classes further on, I at least needed to go to my potions class to take the test that Professor Snape announced last week. It was bloody important that I got an excellent grade in that class, if I wanted to continue next year. 
"Hermione?", I asked her quietly while she rested at my side, eyes closed. 
"Hmmm...?" 
"Do you think we should get out of here?" "Do you want to hear the truth or not?"I laughed: "Whatever you would like to tell me!" She smiled and said sighing: "I think we should but I really don't want to! I want to stay here forever!" 
"I feel the same way, but I'm afraid, I really need to take that one potions test that Professor Snape talked about last week. And I thought you might want to go talk to Weasley?", I suggested.
She looked at me and made a grumpy noise that I could not identify. I laughed quietly and then said: "I can totally understand if you don't want to talk to him but I think... I think you should, considering that otherwise you'd feel bad." She sighed. "I know that I have to, that's not the problem. My problem is leaving you and having to fear that something happens because of which we then breakup again. I couldn't handle that.", she revealed and crawled up next to me even more. I couldn't handle seeing her like that. "That will not ever happen, I promise!", I quickly said and gave her a kiss on her forehead. She looked at me as if trying to find out if I was telling the truth. Then she started to smile. "Okay, let's go then!", she exclaimed and pulled me on my feet. I took her hand and we went outside, leaving the intimacy of this classroom. When we arrived outside the door she turned around and kissed me. "How do I deserve that?", I asked her grinning. "Well, it's pretty simple actually: I love you!" And with that she turned around and started walking away.