Chapter 42

Hermione's POV

The kiss was soft and wet because of all the tears. And I needed it so much. I realised that right after our lips touched for the first time in what felt like ages to me. And now I wanted more. I was already on his lap what led to us being pretty close already but I wanted to get rid of even the tiniest gap between us, so I pulled him closer to me. That was when our kiss began to get more passionate: His hands on my waist and in my hair pulled me into his direction again and I grabbed hand on the wall without stopping to kiss him. Why did I ever had thoughts of us not being right for each other. We fit together perfectly.
As if he had read my thoughts, between two kisses he quickly said: "Hermione, you know you are perfect to me, right?" And I said: "You are perfect to me as well, Draco!" And then we kissed again and again and again. Shortly after my lips began to hurt of all the kissing Draco detached. Things had gotten intense just before that and now I just stared at him in surprise. "What's wrong?", I asked. He looked directly into my eyes and said: "We shouldn't do IT like that." What? I didn't know what he was talking about until... It occurred to me that he was talking about him sleeping with me. I didn't realise that we went that far but now I did. And then I felt rejected. Didn't he feel the same? He must have seen the look on my eyes because he immediately added: "No! I mean, I definitely want to at some point! Indeed, I have to force myself not to do it right now!" I sighed of relief and started grinning. Draco was just so adorable when he was nervous which almost never happened. He continued: "I just want it to be perfect for you, you know. Not that unprepared and definitely not in a classroom, maybe even in a proper bed?", he asked with a smirk. I let out a quiet laughter. "It's fine. I love you, Draco.", I said and gave him a quick last kiss. Than I climed off of his lap and sat down next to him. He turned his head to look at me and said: "I love you, too."