Chapter 15: Tell Me Why?

Crystal's P.O.V

After having such a long talk with Aunt Amy, she shows me to my room. Of course I already knew which one is mine, the bedroom next to Justin's. I smile at her as I enter the room I haven't seen in nearly 3 years. I am 16 now about to be 17.

     "Okay, Hon. You already know this is your room. Why don't you freshen up and come back downstairs? I'll be preparing dinner." She turns to leave. "Oh, and call Justin for me too! He's always locking himself in his room." She reminds me. I nod, giving her a smile.

I close the door after she leaves, bracing my back against the door. I walk over to my bed to take in my room, it was exactly the way I had left it. I walk over to my dresser as I delicately touch every item that lay on it. I smile as I see her little Rosy doll leaned against the mirror.

I used to be quite an innocent child back then when she was around. Times change and so does the person along with it. I came a long way from being that innocent girl, I guess you can say I'm not that innocent anymore. A lot of things have happened then and it all started with Justin.

I remember when my little doggy Julie died and I was uncontrollable, I had a huge crush on Justin but it seemed to me he only wanted to be friends. I couldn't stand losing Julie and he was the only one around at the time. We connected well, he let me sleep in his bed beside him as he cradled me in his arms.

Crystal's Flashback:

     "Are you okay now?" Justin asks me.

     "I think so..." I sob. I grab and pull him tighter into me as I look up at him. He looks down at me as he kisses my forehead. I was 13 at the time, he was 14.

     "Okay... Well, I'll be here whenever you need something."

     "Well, there's one more thing I need to do right now..." I sniff.

     "What's that?" He asks, staring at me with his dark pools of blue.

I reach up to his chin and stare at his lips like it was the last pair of shoes I wanted. I reach in and our lips connect. I'm the one who initiated kissing him. He is taken back by my gesture but a second later responds. Our lips move in sync and my world is just blown away. Justin is an incredible kisser. I had longed to feel these lips against mine. After a long make out session, our lips are swollen bright red.

     "That's what." I smile, wiping my lips with my thumb. He looks at me astonished.

     "Take your shirt off!" He demands. I hadn't expect him to want more but I realize so did I. I did as I was told because both of our hormones were high and no one didn't want to stop now. He grabs me tighter as we move in sync, naked in each other's embrace.

End of flashback

I snap out of my flashback. I smile. That was probably the best night of my life. It was the night I lost my virginity and I couldn't imagine it going to anyone else besides Justin. I'm in love with the guy! Later, I found out it was also the night Justin lost his, to me! He was such a good person back then but I had thought he had lost it already. He was really cute. After the incident happened, Justin changed completely.

Justin changed into someone completely different. He changed into the person he is now. He threw away his good kid personality and attitude. He went through a lot after the incident. The whole family was devastated, he was more depressed and there wasn't any way I could cheer him up. He started to revolt and refuse. Denying things whenever he was accused, anger took him over most of the time. I had to leave him and go back home in that situation where he was thinking it was all his fault it happened in the first place.