Break Up PT.2

Calum

I would let you drag me to hell if it meant I could hold your hand.

Time- 4:37 2019 October.6 4 yrs later.

I sighed as I put back the rest of rhe dishes in my apartment.In all honesty I missed him to particles. (Not bits lol)

I live in a spacious apartment,and its so much peaceful.The thing is im very lonely.Its okay for a few months but then i got tired.I couldn't move on from him and I haven't texted,called, or visited.I decided to text back to ine his texts he already sent me.He texted called non stop then he stopped.

Call.Voicemail.

Text.Unread.

I decided to call someone else who eould have better contact.

Call.

"Hello?"

"Luke?"

He swore under his breath.It was loud in the background then quiet telling me he went into different room.

"Y/N Calum gonna kill me if he-"

"Can you come over?"

"Com-come over?Over to you??"

"Yes please I need your help."

He sighed and then groaned.

"Text me your address.I'll be over."

You sighed out of relief as he hung up.You started tidying up a bit got.You were already dressed from earlier errands.

October 6 7:03

I put down my book as i went to open my door.Luke was looking the other way then towards me.

I was shocked.

"Your 19."

"Yeah.",he chuckled.

"You have a beard."

He nodded.

"Come in its kinda chilly."

After i closed and locked the door back he hung up his coat and crossed his arms.

"Y/N."

"How is he?"

"Y/N I cant keep doing this.Hes gonna find out where im going almost every week."

I sniffed.I tried to keep them in telling myself im better than this crying over a human with a skull and flesh.

Luke pulled you close shhhshing you.

"Its okay.I have an idea."

"Im doomed.",you sniffles with a soft chuckle.

He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Can you stay.Just for tonight."

He thought for a while.Putting his coat back on the hanger he laid on the couch with you.

"Your awsome."

"I know.",he sighed.

Part 3 next so ya.Do you like these or no.Comment what you guys think.