♡Melanie Martinez♡

Michael
Bittersweet tragedy
Im done,with your bittersweet tragedy.Its no fun.When im sitting all alone,you're right in front of me.

You had to be pretty overprotective,but when he kept sneaking out you got suspicious.Everything between you and him used to be perfect.You sat at an empty table in the bar when he started to attack a girl with open mouth kisses.You gagged looking at them.You ran in the bathroom and started to throw up and cry too overwhelmed with emotion.You walked back out and couldn't find them so you went to the bartender.

"Having you see a piece of shit guy with red hair go?"

He pointed to the door that said 'private' you wiped your mouth and barged in.It took you down a neon pink and green hallway with neon signs of strippers.You opened almost everydoor until you found him.You heard the girl moaning as she rode him.

"Michael."

His head shot up when he saw you and his pupils dilated.

"Y/N Shit."

He started getting dressed as soon as he saw you but you walked out now getting in the parking lot when you heard him yelling for you.

You finally got home only to hear his car pull up and his footsteps run in the house.

"Y/N?"

You walked into to your kids room and gently woke her up.

"Mommy whats wrong?",she whined rubbing her minty blue eyes.

"Come on baby."

You picked her up and saw Michael downstairs next to your suitcase.

"Y/N please no please."
"Move.Move out of my way Michael."

His eyes filled up tears and overflow as i got our kids stuff and went to the car.

"Stop!Just stop and let me explain-"

"NO!NO MICHAEL LET ME EXPLAIN!I have been up countless nights wondering where you went.I was sitting alone watching you with another girl.RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME MICHAEL!WE HAVE A CHILD!"

"Daddy!?"
"Im right here baby i promise.You cant take her away from me please."

"Okay me and you are gonna take a long ass break.Ill come back to your pitifull ass when you've actually changed.",you said a threw his wedding ring on the floor.