Flume M.C

You were sleeping for the first time in forever. Having twins wasn't easy. What didn't make it easier is that you were pregnant again. You found out two weeks ago. Michael was oblivious to this and you would tell him when felt.

You were slowly pulled from your sleep when you heard crying take over your house. The mattress raised and you heard Michael breathe in.

"I got it.",he said slowly getting up.

He trudged to their room and opened the door in which the sound amplified.

However the one woke up the other and soon enough there was crying amongst them both.

You got up as well knowing that one baby is better with the other parent.

You were opening the door and heard the sound of a melody as calming as can be coming from his guitar.

He didn't sing he just played.

He played a familiar tune. One of your favourite songs.

He played Flume and you walked in hearing the crying turn into to whining.

They gurgled and you looked over the crib to see your baby girl falling back asleep with her balled up fists waving in the air and wiggling in her blanket.

You smiled feeling your eyes water up as you looked to your son. His eyes were slowly closing and you put your finger on top of his fists and he slowly fell asleep.

"What's wrong?",Michael said as he looked to you.

You shook your head. "I love them. They're so precious.",you smiled with tears coming down your cheeks.

You chuckled and he smiled continuing to play.

"Michael we're gonna be out numbered soon.",you said running your finger along her crib.

"You're pregnant?",he asked.

You nodded with a smile and he chuckled.

"That's- that is great",he chuckled again.

He wiped his eyes grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"How long?"

"Almost three weeks.",you smiled.

"Wow that's stunning.",he laughed.

You smiled. He stopped playing and silence took over the room.

He put down his guitar and you held out your hand which he took.
He turned around to turn off the lights and with a last glance he smiled watching them still in their sleep.

Who wants a Michael spam? And also I feel like my preferences are becoming cheesy and hopelessly romantic like everyone else's and that's exactly what I wanted to avoid when I made this book.