What It Feels Like M.C

He walked and sniffled as the cold air blew on his red tipped nose.He sniffled again and watched as your kid went with the others.

You walked beside him,and grabbed his hand leaning on his shoulder.He chuckled and sniffed again.He tucked his hands into his black trench coat.

"Is this what it feels like?"

You looked at him.

"Is this what-what feels like?"

"The feeling of your heart being so broken but so happy at the same time."

You smiled and looked at him.

"Yeah.I guess so.",You shrugged.

He quickly wiped the tear that fell from his left cheek.

"I miss you."

"I miss you.Mikey I  miss you so much.Im still here though.Here on days like these forevermore."

Your child waved back at him as she entered the school building.Her first day of Kindergarten.

"Happy birthday by the way.",he smiled.You hummed against his neck.

"Thank you baby."

He made his way down the parking lot and got in the driving seat.You got in next to him.

"Dont cry over me.",you said as he wiped another tear away.
"Dont waste those tears on me."

He chuckled forcefully and muttered a 'yeah ok'

"Ready to go?",he asked.

"I always am."

Ten minutes later he pulled up to the graveyard.He grabbed the flowers from your lap and put them on your gravestone.You sat down next to him where he talked to you.Time passed.You sang as he walked away from where you would be until he needed you.

"Happy Birthday Y/N Clifford.",he said turning around.

"Good bye Michael.",you waved and let the tear roll down your cheek.

",you waved and let the tear roll down your cheek

I HAD TO WRITE THIS IM SORRY IT SUCKED JAJAJAJAJDBEBSSINSOAKWO BUT YEAH!I have like milestones which is kinda like a crct for the rest of the the week gonna kms.