His Favourite Things

Ash

His favourite thing is when you talk about something you're so passionate about. He watches you with a smile as you get lost in your amazement. He could listen to you for hours and keep. You talking just so he can see the sparkle in your eyes when you do. Sometimes you catch this and you turn red in the cheeks  (we can do that ya know) and he just kisses you. He tends to bring up related subjects on your passions on purpose.

Luke

Don't get him started on your body. He loves every bit of it all. He loves you inside and out. He would always tell you you're beautiful and he loves holding you. You may or may not be the smallest of the bunch but he loves you as you are. Whenever you go shopping you dread to go up a size and you always stare in the mirror in shame. He traces your stretch marks in his sleep and one day he told you "It isn't gonna matter what size your thighs are cause I'm gonna be in between them." You blushed and looked around to see a disgusted old woman in the plus size section.

Mikey

Your curls give him life. Your smile gives him life. He is a one for all and all for one. He loves you more than anything. He's always there to see you on wash day when you step out of the shower and see your hair wet and curly. Any other time you'd straightened it. Or when you go out to dinner and he'd see you trying put a new lipstick and how much he'd want to kiss you anytime all the time.

Cal

You are such a hot head. You don't admit it but you are a passive aggressive hot head. He loves ticking you off and sometimes it ticks him off. But he always finds it as such a turn on when your cheeks get red and you yell. He yells back and sometimes this can end good (wink) or bad (sigh). Either way the neighbors call the police.