Rude Awakening M.C

It was peaceful and quiet. You were wrapped up in his arms exhausted from being with your dad last night seeming they had asked you and him to come for the week of this summer.

Michael was the extremely unlucky one. Even though you and your father were at least five years apart you and Michael were seven. So when you came home at the age of 18 and introduced your 25 year old boyfriend your father wasn't the happiest camper.

So when he proposed two nights ago your father was making it his life's work to ruin his life. Only in a minor way. More of being a pest and keeping you two separated.

Just then the door swung open and there was a man.

You grabbed his hand and was about to scream when your dad turned the lights on and you winced. You could literally feel your pupils adjusting, its the worst.

You had your hand over your heart that was three more beats from coming out of your chest. Michael fell back on his pillow breathing heavily.

"Ready to wake up!? We've got a long day ahead of us!"

"Dad please.",you moaned throwing a pillow at the wall.

"Oh come on now darling. I've got a lot of things for us to do this week. You Michael me and your mother are going to have the best time.",he said leaving without turning the lights off.

You sat up and threw a pillow at the switch turning it off,and put your head on Michael's chest

"Honestly kill me.",you murmured.

He chuckled."If I can't get out of it you aren't."