Winter Night A.I

Goose bumps were covering you head to toe as you laid down on your bed. You couldn't stand the cold anymore so you took the thin sheets off of your body and sat up.

You had a candle so you could see where you were going on the wooden floors that gently creaked beneath your steps. You were going to be killed for this in the morning if not careful,but you just wanted to be warm. You gently opened the door and saw him. His bottom lip was parted away from his top while his fronts sat right upon it.

You walked over to him and put the candle on his night stand.

He had a fire going and the warmth made you melt.

"Ashton?"

He didn't budge.

"Ashton?",you said getting on your knees.

You gently shook him and he opened one eye slowly then the next.

"Y/N?",he said blinking.

I nodded. He sat up and you scooted back.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I was just walking around to warm up.",you said.

He turned over and opened the covers then patted beside him.

"Come on then.",he said putting his head down and closing his eyes.

You didn't budge. Did he seriously allow you to get into his bed. And without him taking advantage of you. It was practically treason.

He opened one eye and moved it towards you then closed it again.

"Do I have to pick you up?",he said sleepily.

You shook your head even though he couldn't see it.

You got up and watching him as his chest rose and fell with every breath you got on the bed. He put the sheets over you and you were so tense you couldn't sleep.

He woke up and put his arm under himself and looked at you. He could see your discomfort as you were too scared to move and make him angry.

"Honestly Y/N you are taking this way out of proportion. Just go to sleep. There's no need to be tense. Go ahead and snore and kick. I'll be okay."

You nodded. You and him have of course a mutual relationship. The only thing that's mutual about it is that he talks to you when you bring him tea in his studies and he let's you call him by his first name.

He kept looking at you as you didn't calm down enough for him.

"Here turn that way.",he said.

You did and breathed then you felt him. He wrapped his arm around you and bring you close to his body.

"Better?"

You put your hand over his and nodded.

"Okay. Please. Sleep.",he said.

And you did. With the warmth of the fire and the cracking sounds of burnt wood you fell deeply into a sleep you've never had.