Nothing C.H

You laid on your side looking out the window,watching the colours change against your wall due to the street lights.

He looked at your hair and the side of your face.

"I was scared.",he said quietly.

Your eyes were filled with tears. You wouldn't leave him for anything. You  were a toxic couple.

Physically there were scars. Mentally you were both scarred. Too insecure to leave each other. Too violent to stay together,like fire and gasoline.

It was always the same,a never ending cycle. You would fight and then go your separate ways til bed time where you would beg him to stay. Then he'd make love to you to show you're all he has.

You would kiss the scars you carved  and he would cry over the over the bruises he forged.

Your hearts were crumbling as the tears fell down. Still pumping for an unknown reason.

He whispers things to make you feel safe even though he was the main one bringing you harm.

"I was scared you loved him more than me.",he continued.

"I don't have anyone but you.",you responded.

He closed his eyes  and you slowly moved your hand to meet his under the covers.

He squeezed it as if you were going to leave him to wither away in time.

You fell asleep coming up with lies that none of your friends would believe.  New friends would ask about the bruise on your arm or the bruise on your lip.

Old friends kept quiet and looked at you with pity. They threaten to call the police but none of them really get it.

The blood spilled from both sides is the same blood that pumps through both your veins. You were bound to each other making it impossible to be without.

His friends would do the same. He used to lie and say bar fights but now he doesn't say anything he shrugs. The bruises heal and they come back. The makeup artists do their best but its possible some fans have caught up. 

It was a toxic thing, your relationship. It was a beautiful thing, your hearts.