Horrible Timing

Michael-
Calum you and Michael were downstairs watching a movie one night when Michael decided to go to the bathroom and Calum fell asleep.You were bored and started looking for the remote to change the boring movie that was currently on.

You couldn't find it though leaving the blankets scattered on the floor.You looked at Calum who was laid on the couch with soft snores leaving his mouth.You looked away but then quickly turned your head back.Stuck tightly deep between his legs was the remote you've been desperately looking for.You would've left it alone but there was a musical on.You hated musicals.

You walked over quietly trying ot to wake him as you put your hand on the remote.Well you thought it was until he moaned.

Shit.

You tried to grab the remote but calum squeezed his legs tighter together leaving your hand smashed between his legs.It couldn't get worse except for the fact you heard the toilet flush.At this particular moment you started pulling on your hand.
HOW THE HELL DOES HE SLEEP THROUGH THIS?!He probably thought he was dreaming which explained his now hard-on.He moaned again and squeezed his legs tighter.

"What the hell?!"

'Fucking shit nuggets'

Calum woke up startled and scared.You grabbed the remote and moved your hand so quickly you almost broke it.You turned around at a fuming Michael.

"I am going to kill you!",he screamed at Calum.

His eyes widens as Michael leaped at him.

"Mikey wait.Look I can explain I swear."

"Don't bother.",he sighed sadly going upstairs and slamming he door.You looked at a groaning Calum.

"I am so sorry are you okay?"

He shook his head and i sighed.

"Where does it hurt?"

"He kicked me in my sack",he groaned.