Remember When A.I

Morning came and as your body awakened you had dreams of the night before. If you had said SOME different if you didn't yell maybe. Just maybe you'd both have a chance. It's not like he felt any different. Aside of both of you being stubborn he spent his life with you for a reason.

"Mommy?"

You sat up and wiped a tear you hadn't known was there.

"Are you crying?"

You shook your head and smiled " No. No I'm fine baby girl."

"Well don't forget about the party okay I still need a dress."

Your heart broke in two. You forgot all about it. Your marriage anniversary party.

"You sure you sure you don't want daddy to take you?",you said.

"Daddy take you where?"

He came in with his tie in and went straight to the bathroom not making eye contact with you.

"Mommy said you'll takes to get my dress!",she said jumping up and going in with him.

"Really!?",he said enthusiastically picking her up. She bobbed her head over and over and Ashton mirrored her. He kissed her cheek and put her down reaching into the cabinet.

"I'd love to get you a dress baby girl. Where do you wanna go first?"

She rocked on the tip of her toes.

"Oh a bridal shop!"

"What! No way! You want a big fluffy dress!?",he smiled laughing.

She nodded and you chuckled getting up and putting your outfit for the night on the bed. He looked over to you then back at Bella while he put his tie on around his button up.

"You know your mommy was wearing a big fluffy dress when she married me."

"Aahhhh. Was she pretty.",she smiled.

"Oh god staggeringly beautiful. She still is.",he said making small eye contact with you.

You bit your lip and put your earings in and sat at your vanity.

"Alright baby girl let's get you your dress."

"Yayyy! Can it be blue!",she said as her hazel eyes lit up to Ashton's shade of green.

"You bet it can."

She yelled and ran downstairs as he was walking through the door.

"Ash wait."

His finger tips danced on the door and he turned around.

"I know what I said to you it wasn't fair. You are the best father and the best husband-"

"I'm your only husband.",he smiled.

You bit the inside of your lip.

"I'm sorry baby.",he said kissing you.

"We're what eight years now? Let's go eight more."

You nodded as he hugged you and you giggled back. You playfully pushed him off and he acted like he was wounded.

"Go before she starts adding up dresses."

He smiled with his hands up in surrender.

"See you tonight.",he said standing in the doorway.

"Tonight.",you stated.

Breathing in you watched as he left and felt 17 again. Your first date.

"You maybe wanna see a movie with me?",he said.

You acted like you were thinking about before smiling saying,"Hmmmm. Maybe you know being a high school student isn't the most care free thing."

He laughed lightly "so tonight then?"

You smiled nodding. "Tonight."