How I Met Your Mother L.H

He was so hung up on you. He's never been so obsessed before but he found you enchanting. All hours of the school day he would try to get close to you even if it was just going to the water fountain at the same time.

So one day he did it.

"Hey."

You looked up from your sketch at him and have a small smile.

"Mind if I sit?"

"Go ahead.",you smiled going back to your sketch.

"So it's Y/ N right?"

You chuckled and looked up at him.

"We're in three classes together."

"Yeah I know sorry."

You hummed opening your binder and pulling out a packet. He came up with three ways he could come on to you until he said one aloud by chance.

"Do you think that sometime this week we could study together? I mean you've heard my public speaking in literature I could sure use the help."

You chuckled. "Oh. Like a date?"

"A little bit."

"Oh. Uhm wow."

"What?", he asked suddenly feeling his plan go to Shit.

"Nothing it's just I didn't know you went out with people...like..me."

He groaned. "I'm not gay."

She laughed putting down her pencil, "No no I meant my race like I thought you were more of a stay in your lane type of guy."

He cleared his throat and raised his eyebrows. "Sorry what?"

"Nothing forget about it. I-I didn't mean anything by it."

"Who told you that?"

She automatically grabbed his hand and put it back not the table before he got up in a rampage.
"No one it was a horrible assumption that I shouldn't of made. I'm sorry."

He smiled and looked at the table. "So do I look like a racist is that why all your friends hate me?"

"What no Luke. No one hates you it's just that."

"What? What is it?"

"Your song lyrics.",she paused so he could catch on. He moved his eyes around and back to her to give the message he's clueless.

"Powder white complexion? Long hair flying in the wind?" , he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. "I don't exactly fit that description." ,she said letting out a light laugh.

"You fit my description."

"Oh god what would that be?"

He gave a slick smile.

"Perfect."

She laughed and put her head in her arms.
"Oh god that was as bad as I thought it would be."

He smiled looking at her. He chewed his lip ring and waited for her to catch her breath.

"So what do you say?"

"I say sure. As long as we don't actually study."

"It's a date.",he laughed.

"It's a date.",you repeated.

He threw his hands up in a victory position.

"Yes!",he said looking around the library.

They looked at him and all you could do was smile while your face was in your hands.

Fast forward about ten years ....

Your kids sat on the floor as the rain picked up speed and the cable was still out. Your daughter played with her curls and your son played with his legos as their dad and your husband had a smile played out on his face.

"So you're racist?", your daughter laughed.

"No. I made you didn't I?"

"That's gross.",she said.

"That's life and a story of reproduction. Which brings me to another story!" , he said with a sly smile played on his face.

"Don't you dare!",you yelled from the kitchen.

"And that kids is how I met your mother. Go to bed."