Like Death M.C

He didn't belong here. Not a lot of people did. But he definetley struck a bar that screamed strange whenever your paths met.

You would see him at night only always at night. He showed up on Friday Oct.13th. That didn't phase you. However over time your town had been a victim of jail killings. People who were sentenced to prison found dead by morning. You only knew that much but you were curious. And curiosity killed the cat.

You followed him one night seeing his brown hair tucked under a beanie as he made his way across the street, hands in the pockets up his black zipped up hoodie.

You traveled far behind sometimes stopping and looking at your phone to seem as if you were looking for directions. You kept following him not really noticing how dark it became. You knew exactly where you were but it seemed dead somehow. Even the moons light shined past it.

It was the police station. They had holding cells but in the back is where they kept the real bad guys waiting for there sentence to be carried out. Some marked for murder others for forgery and some other things.

You were walking still and tripped dropping your phone as your body hit the ground.

"Fuck.",you swore.

You looked for your phone and turned the flashlight up. You felt your knee stinging and so was your hand as you saw blood coming from your skin.

You grunted getting up and continuing to walk. You then gasped throwing yourself against the side of the building when you saw him climbing through the side window. You waited until you heard him grunt.

You turned the corner and looked at the boxes on the side of the trash bin. One by one you climbed up and raised your toes to see through the window. You watched but saw nothing. Dark until you heard a heart churning scream. You gasped but quickly covered your mouth. Two silver orbs stared at you and you made them out as eyes. You dropped sliding down the top of the trash bin and making a run for it.

Your heart was thumping and your hands were sweaty. Your knees were weak and you felt as if you would die of fright. You reached the town and the lights welcomed you home.

You looked behind you out of breath and covered in cold sweat. You bent over but were taken by surprise when a hand clamped over your mouth and with force pulled you into a dark alley.

Those silver eyes stared back at you and you couldn't scream. You were petrified. He had blood on his lips and when he smiled his teeth were stained in blood. It dripped from the daggers coming from his gums and you felt yourself become light headed as you fell into his grasp.

You woke up in your bed and you were confused. You checked you had for scars and it told you it wasn't a dream.  You winced at the pounding in your head and stumbled up to open the blinds. The sun hit your skin and you felt the pounding in your head become stronger. You closed the blinds and it stopped.

You walked into your bathroom and turned on the lights. You furrowed your brows reaching for the spot on your neck covered in a bandage. You gently touched it and winced. It stung but you didn't recall any injuries from your neck happening last night. But if he was what you thought he was....

You gently peeled off the bandage and   you saw two punctures in your neck. They were surrounded by flesh begging to heal it but they were fresh. Blood dried as it continued to leak.

The spirit of Halloween 💀👻🎃