Different

Luke

Together forever.You were your schools favourite couple together since you were bothe freshman.Even when you hit puberty and hormones were everywhere.

Of course everyone expected you both to go to the same college.You both applied for Uni but then you got sent a free scholarship at LAMDA.Which is all the way in London,and its a Dramatic Arts School.You havent told him yet though he still expects you both to go to Uni...together.

You're in class now both of you at the same table per usual in the front.

"So my seniors are gonna be off.Tell me where your going.",your teacher said looking at the first student in your row.

She answered then the next then Luke who was before you.Your heart went wild in your chest beating rapidly as your mouth dried.

"Uhm."

Luke looked at you questioningly waiting for your answere.All eyes were now on you building uo pressure.You were the most lived couple in school.They wanted you together like it was their life's worth.

"LAMDA."

"Oh never heard that one before.",your teacher said.

You felt everyone's eyes burning at yiu and Luke's.You glanced at him.He was looking down.

"Its in....uhm its in London.",you said your voice cracking.

Luke stood up abruptly grabbing his stuff and walking out.Your eyes started watering as you watched him slam the door behind him.

"Im sorry.",you said as you grabbed your stuff and left out to find him.

Sorry its so ling and i have been updating a lot cause i make them before hand just sayin so prepare to have updates with ten coming afterwards.