Melanie Martinez

Luke
Training wheels
I love everything you do.When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do.

You sat at your shared apartment as he paced around the kitchen.

"Why?Is it really that serious that you had to punch her?!"

"In my defense-"

"No just.Do you know how much hate you're going to get?You could've gotten hit by my security guard or something."

You looked down feeling disappointed in yourself as Luke listed all your faults.

"Come here."

You looked up at him.He he held his hand out as he stood four feet away from you.You grabbed his hand and he embraced you in a tight hug.

"You're so dumb."

Calum
Soap (i don't knowing if this is triggering or not but im just letting you know it might be.)
Should've never said the word love.Threw a toaster in the bathtub.

Stupid,stupid,stupid.You said as you sat in the overflowing water.You were already a wreck crazy,chaotic and mental.You were broken before then you met him.He made you smile and laugh cry and utterly flustered.You felt like he was the only person who wasn't afraid of you having a mental breakdown.You cried as the hot water burned your skin.

You said 'I love you too soon.'

He ran away from you and you lost him.You plugged up the roster and sang to yourself.You closed your eyes and let go of the toaster wait in for it to electrify your lungs,but it never did.

You opened your red eyes and saw a crazed red eyed Calum holding the end of the plug.

Who likes Melanie??SHES MY MOM!EntywYs.
I have no life its6:32....OH MY GAWD.