Day Break M.C

Your heart was pounding and you could barely see anything in front of you. Your vision was blurred in red and all your senses amplified.  You were hungry but nothing wood satisfy you. You threw up every meal you ate until night came and you laid in your room crying. You were in pain everywhere and out your eyes leaked blood not tears.

You jumped when your window was opened.

You fell of your bed and he laughed. Your heart hammered in your chest and you became petrified once again.

"Oh please I can't hurt you.",he said with a small smile.

He cocked his head to the side and squatted down next to you.

"You need to eat baby girl.",he said rubbing his thumb against your cheek.

His silver eyes glanced down and he pulled a bottle from his bag.

"Just drink this. It should hold you for a while."

He opened the cap and you snatched your face away from his grip. He had a dominance over you and he only held your hand.

"Its okay.",he said.

You looked at the bottle then opened your mouth letting him pour the liquid into your mouth. At first touch the colour of red disappeared from your eyes. Your aching head  fed away and you found yourself anxious for more.

He pulled it away and held up his finger. You watched as he put it in his pocket.

"What'd you do to me?",you breathed.

He scoffed. "What'd I- Pffft I bit you.",he said in a duh tone.

You didn't have the energy to fight. If anything you almost felt dead. As if you were on borrowed time.

"Oh come on Y/N did you really think I would let you go. I'm at a disadvantage here I have to take care of you now."

You were confused. In a drift of thinking.

You raised your hand and tried to push him away. He shook his head and picked you up.

"I'm not going anywhere. Pain pills won't help and the first week is almost hell. I'll be back in half am hour.",he said.

You groaned feeling everything in your body ache. He jumped out the window and you already knew his destination.

There was the familiar pounding in your head and your heart was pumping in attempt to break your rib cage.

You moudth began to burn a increasing pain in your gums as you bent over the side of your bed and coughed up blood. You were shaking and stumbled to your mirror. In horror you watched as your two teeth grew to become fangs  you closed your mouth and held yourself making a ball on your bedroom floor. You heard screaming in your ears and they began to bleed. 

You started to scream with them. You wanted it to be over you wanted to die. You screamed his name something you never thought you'd do.

You screamed his name but he didn't come.

P.2