NASA L.H

He held you as you sobbed letting out loud cries. You had lost her. Woke up to a blood stain on your sheets and went to the doctor where they told you she had died inside of you. You had a miscarriage.

So now you were home where Luke had you pressed against his chest as tears fell from his eyes and his face was red and tearful.

You let out another cry bawling.

The next morning you had cried yourself to sleep you got up and went into the nursery. Incomplete you still had a few more months. You saw Luke standing in there and he turned around with his eyes red around his deep blue and his nose red as tears fell down his face. He shrugged and you looked down to see the small stuffed animal in his hands.

You began to cry as well as you walked towards him and hugged him.

"Its not like we wanted kids anyway.",he cried.

You pulled away. And his lips were trembling and he had tears falling rapidly from his eyes until he squeezed them shut and saw them fall from under his blonde lashes and down his cheeks and he sobbed.

"I just wanted to be happy.",he cried.

You cried as well holding him as he fell to his knees and as did you.

"I'm sorry!",he cried into your shirt and you rapidly shook your head as tears fell down the side of your nose and put your hands on the side of his face. You lifted them to see him a broken man with eyes the colour of the ocean.

"Its not your fault. Its not anyone's fault. I need you.",you said with a trembling voice.

You kissed him and he grabbed you and held you close to him.

The nursery with the white clouds and the soft white carpet. The nursery with the white cradle and NASA skies.

The one you would hold your baby in. The one Luke would read stories to her. The one where she would soon grow up and have a bed change the colour of her walls and grow up. The one where she would find comfort in these four walls over a breakup.

The one she would never forget.

The one you both would never forget.

club_idiot_xx go the fuck to sleep.