All I Ever Wanted **Part 2**

I was just about to take the  picture when all of a sudden, a man bumped into me.  I turned around and said "Oops excuse me!!" I turned around to see who it was. "Hi.  I'm Hunter" "I'm Kay"  "I'm really sorry I bumped into you..  I guess I zoned out into my music."  "It's ok", I said with a little smile.  He smiled back at me.  He looked and sounded very familiar I thought to myself.  "Do I know you?" "Uh I'm Hunter Hayes, the country singer."  I can't believe it, I just met my favorite male counrtry singer.  This was a dream come true.  "I LOVE your music!I I came to one of your shows last week!" I said excitedly.  "Thank you!!!" he said happily.  "Oh I am, We are taking a couple weeks off, so I decided to come to come tp Florida!!" "That's cool, I am on vacation too.  I love it here."  "Maybe we could hang out before you leave," he said.  "Um, yeah, that'd be fun." I looked down at my phone to see what time it was,  "Oh, I'm really sorry, but I have to go before my famly wonders where I am.  "Oh wait, before you go.  Can I have your number? That way we can text and make plans to hang out. " Uh, sure!!!" I said, trying not to sound over excited.  We exchanged numbers and he said "See you soon!!!" he winked at me.  "Ok. "  I said with a big smile on my face.  As I was walking away I began to think to myself.  "Wow! I really like him...."