All I Ever Wanted: *Part 7*

Kay's POV:

I looked at Hunter with a sense of shock that quickly turned to a mix of happiness and excitement. There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to stay in Florida for another week with Hunter... And I knew as soon as my Mom met Hunter... She'd be fine with it. I just couldn't believe Hunter wanted me stay!! "Yes!! OMG! Yes, of course I will stay in Florida with you!!!" I quickly jumped in to his arms and gave him a passionate kiss. "I am so excited you want to stay!" Hunter said with excitement. "I honestly thought you wouldn't want to, that it might be moving to fast. "No way!" I told him. "I want to get as much time with you as I can before I go back to school and you go back on tour!!

Hunter's POV:

I couldn't believe Kay decided to stay another week with me! I was so excited. It meant that she trusted me with her heart.... And I am going to make sure it stays that way. Now came the nerve-racking part... Meeting her family. She has told me so many stories about her family, like how her parents got divorced ... But her Mom, Kim. She told me she is very close to her mom. Kim fell in love with another man... Named Tony, and now he is practically her stepdad. She still shes her Dad, Cory all of the time. There was her little brother... Jeremy, who was 5 years younger than her...

Kay's POV:

"Hey Mom! Sorry I wasn't here for breakfast, I went to see Hunter at the beach! "It's ok Honey!! I am so happy for you!" "Thank you Mom!" I told her as I hugged her. "Hey mom, I was wondering if I could have Hunter come over and meet everyone. I think it's good timing!" "Of Course Sweetie! I'd love to meet him. He sounds like he's great for you." I replied with; "Awe, thanks Mom! I also was wondering if I could stay another week in Florida with Hunter. I'd stay in this Hotel room. And at the end of next week, he'd fly back to Maine with me. Is that ok?" "Yes! As long as once I meet him, I know I can trust him. That's fine with me!!" "Mom, you are the best!! Thank you so much!! I love you!" "No Problem sweetie!"

**Later That Day**

I had changed into a sundress and had my makeup done. I heard a knock on the door, and I knew it was Hunter. Ahh, this is so exciting!! I opened the door and stepped outside of it and have him and hug and a kiss. "Are you ready?" I asked him. "Of Course I am Sweetheart! Lets do this!" While holding hands, we walked through the door. "Hunter... This is my family!! Everyone, this Hunter..."