All I Ever Wanted: Part 4: Begin Again

Kay's POV:

When we got to the beach I was so happy to have some alone time with Hunter. A few hours with no parents or siblings. It was all about Hunter and I's time together. It was a big step for me to start dating again. But it was a new beginning... A fresh start.... With a great person. Hunter brought a picnic basket with only desserts in it. (We decided to skip dinner ;-))

Hunter's POV:

It was amazing to alone time with Kay!! I've been looking forward to it all day. She is always positive and happy. She is also very supportive. These all things I looked for in a girl. We sat down on a blanket and began to eat. "Where do you come from originally?" I asked her. "Maine!! It is big weather change compared to Florida!" She said with a giggle.

Kay's POV:

"So what's it like being able to travel all the time? I bet it's alot of fun! " "I Love it so much! I just wish I had more time to date. Since I'm on the road all of the time, I don't get much time to meet people. It takes a special girl to have a long distance relationship like that. Kay, I just want you to know, I think you are a VERY special girl. I am so glad I met you!" "Awe, thank you Hunter!! That means so much to me!" I said with a huge smile on my face. It was amazing to hear that from Hunter!! I began to gain trust in him and that felt really good! After we finished eating, we decided to go closer to the water and watch the sun set. We started the day day together.... And we'd end it together too. I looked at him as he began to come closer to me. My heart began to best faster and faster as we got closer. "Was he going to.... Kiss me?" I wondered. Before I knew it, our lips touched and we shared our first kiss....