All I Ever Wanted: Part 38:Unexpected Friendships

Fanfic Part 38: Unexpected Friendships

Kay's POV:

I laid in bed thinking about how much fun last night was. Boston is huge, and there is so much to see! All of decided since we were here, it'd be a great opportunity to have a double date night! Hunter called and made reservations for a really nice restaurant, we decided to go around seven. We had the whole day to do whatever we wanted. Right now, in this moment, I was perfectly satisfied with the way things were. Me, lying in his arms feeling relaxed and happy. I loved times like this, when it was just the two of us, it meant the world to me. After my accident, I really realized you should never take anything for granted, even the littlest things like this, because In the next second, it could all slip away. All of sudden, I got pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a knock at the door. I looked at the clock, it was only eight-thirty, who could be here this early? Thankfully, my wheelchair was next to the bed, so I didn't have to wake Hunter up. I scooted to the edge of the bed and pulled myself up and into the chair. I pushed myself to the door and opened it up. Outside the door was Adi and Sam. "Good morning!" They yelled in unison. "Shhhhhhh.... Hunter is sleeping!" I said in a whisper. "Oh sorry Kay, did we wake you up?" Adi asked. "Uh.... Um... No, I had just woken up!" I replied, trying to be polite. "Can we come in?" Asked Sam. "Uh. Sure. I'll just go wake Hunter up." I said. They both walked through the door and I shut it behind them. "I'll be back." I said as they sat on the couch. "So much for sleeping in..." I mumbled as I rolled into the hotel bedroom. I got myself onto the bed and scooted next to Hunter. "Hunter wake up..." I whispered in his ear. "What time is it?" He moaned. "Nine o'clock." I replied with a sigh. He rolled over to face me, "I thought it was our day to sleep in." He said. "I thought so too, but Adi and Sam are already here." "Are you kidding?" He asked as he rolled his eyes. "Do I look like I'm kidding?" I asked in all seriousness. "No, just give me five minutes ok?" "Ok." I replied with a smile. I began to get into my wheelchair but I felt Hunter pull me back beside him. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To sit with Adi and Sam..." I said. " "Uh, no you're not...." He replied with a grin. "Oh. Ok, why is that?" I asked. "You're staying right here, in my arms." "Ok fine, but only five minutes. Adi and Sam are waiting!" I said as I snuggled up in Hunter's arms. We both let out a sigh. "I'm still tired." I confessed. "Me too." He replied. "HUNTER, KAYLEE! GET UP!" Sam yelled, making me jump. "FIVE MINUTES!" Hunter yelled back just as loud. "Oh my god." I said under my breath. "You know what, that's fine! We'll get back at them one day." Hunter said. I looked up to see him grinning. "Uh oh..." I said with a giggle. He laughed a little and gave me a kiss. "I love you." I told him. "Love you too beautiful." He replied. "We should get up." I said. "Ok, fine." He replied with a moan. I giggled and sat up. I scooted over and got into my chair. Hunter went to see Adi and Sam and I got dressed. I put on my long sleeve blue and mint striped shirt, with black leggings and my aqua Uggs, and added my 'Love' bracelet as an accessory. I put my hair into a messy bun. "We're up!" I said as I wheeled over to the love seat Hunter was sitting in. He had changed into his black skinny jeans with a blue t-shirt and his leather jacket, with converse. He helped me get out of my wheelchair and into his lap. "Ok, we're both up! What was so important?" Hunter asked Adi and Sam. "Oh nothing really, we just wanted to make plans for the day." Sam said. I looked Hunter, and back at Sam. "Um, I thought we made reservations at a restaurant for tonight." "Ok, what should we do today?" Adi asked. I thought about it for a minute. I grinned. "Ah hah! I know..." I said. "What?" Sam asked. "We could hang out with the opposite person for a day! So Hunter would hang Adi, and I would hang out with Sam." "Oh my god! That's a great idea Kay!" Adi said with a grin. "I'm in." Hunter said. "Me too!" Sam responded. "Great! I think all of will have a blast!" I said. "Me too!" Adi said. Once all of us had a cup of coffee, we decided it was time to start the day. Sam and I decided to go get some ice cream and do some sight seeing in Boston. Adi and Hunter hadn't made their plans yet. "You sure you want to do this?" Hunter whispered to me as I put my jacket on. "Why wouldn't I?! Sam is really cool!" "Yeah, but he's kind of crazy!" He said with a slight laugh. He helped me stand up and wrapped his arms around me. "Oh, and you're not crazy?!" I replied with a giggle. "Ok, you win that one." Hunter replied with a grin. I winked at him. He smiled as he leaned in to kiss me. "I love you..." He said, breaking the kiss. "I love you too..." I replied. I got back into my wheelchair just as Adi and Sam walked back In the room. "Ready to have some fun?!" Sam asked me. "If you are!" I said with a giggle. "Ok! Lets go!" He said. "Have fun you two!" I told Hunter and Adi as Sam and I went out the door.