All I Ever Wanted: **Part 8**

Hunter's POV:  

When I walked in with Kay, my heart began to race with nervousness and excitement.  "Hunter, this my family!! Everyone, this is Hunter!!"  She said with excitement.  The first member of her family I got to meet was her Mom, Kim.  She walked over to me and greeted me with a hug as she said "It is so nice to finally meet you Hunter!! Kay has told me so much about you!! All good things of course"  The next person I met was her Stepdad Tony, he walked up to me with a smile.  "Hello Hunter!! It's really nice to meet you.  I can tell my daughter is really happy, and that makes me happy." "It makes me happy too!!  Your daughter is amazing. I care about her very much.  Her happiness is very important to me." After I said that, Tony pulled me into a hug and said "Welcome to the family." I looked over at Kay and her face lit up at his words.  Next, I met her little brother, Jeremy.  The first thing he asked me was, "Are you Kay's boyfriend?" Kay looked at me and we both anwsered at the same time, "Yes!!" I pulled Kay in a little closer to me and she laid her head on my shoulder.  I looked down at her and smiled.  "Do you like sports Hunter?" Jeremy asked me.  "I watch a little bit, but I am more of a music guy." I said with a little giggle.  "OH!! You are Hunter Hayes!! You are the guy on in the poster on my sister's wall!!"  I looked down at her to see her face getting red.  "Um, yes Jeremy he is..." Kay said.  I wasn't able to meet her Grandma, because she had gone out for the day.  

***LATER THAT DAY***

Kay's POV:  

Hunter and I went in my room at the hotel to talk alone for a few minutes.  "I think they like you!!!"  I told him with a smile.  "I like them alot too!!" Then he kissed me.  "I was talking to my Mom earlier....and she said that I could stay for an extra week in Florida with you, as long as you came back to Maine with me at the end of next week!!" I said.   "Of course I will!!" He told me with excitement.  It was already Thursday... and my family is leaving on Saturday night to go home.  After that, it would be just the two of us.  I couldn't wait! 

Hunter's POV: 

I was estatic that Kay is going to stay with me for another week.  Since that was the plan, Kay decided to spend quality time with her family until they left on Saturday.  After that, it would be us spending all of our time together.  I could tell she was just as excited as I am.  "Do you want to go back to the beach and we can spend time there for a little while?" she asked.  "Absoloutley!!" I told her.  We said goodbye to Kay's family and she told them she be back later tonight.  Before we went to the beach, we decided to go grab some coffee at Starbucks. After we left Starbucks, we got in my car and turned on the radio.  She decided to put on her phone through my auxillary cord.  Before I knew it... she had my song "Wanted" playing.  We had the windows rolled down and we sang at the top of our lungs the whole way there.  Once we got there, the sun was begining to set.  I had to tell her what was on my mind.  "Kay, can I tell you something?' "Anything!!" she said with a smile.  "I-I love you... so much..."  Tears started rolling down her face.  "Hunter... I love you too!!'  I stood up as she jumped into my arms.  I spun her around as we kissed passionlately.