All I Ever Wanted: Part 9

Hunter's POV

It's been a few days since I've seen Kay but we've been texting all the time... I miss her so much! I haven't stopped thinking about our last date. That was a huge step for us. We've moved to a whole new level in our relationship. We love each other, I know... It's early... But ever since I met her family... I've known how I felt. My feeling is that when you know you know, and you shouldn't hold your feelings back.... I have NO doubt in my mind that I love Kay. She means the world to me. Knowing that she feels the same way about me... That I do about her, it's the best feeling in the world. Kay and I were going to see each other today since I would be driving with her to say goodbye to her family at the airport. I couldn't wait to see her beautiful smile again.

Kay's POV:

I laid in my bed for a long time this morning... Waiting for everyone to get up. I couldn't stop thinking about Hunter. I still couldn't believe he told me he loved me!! It felt amazing to hear him say those words to me. I haven't been in a relationship where I felt this great In a long time. It felt like a fresh start for me. I love Hunter. We couldn't be in a better place in our relationship. Suddenly, I heard my phone **Buzz Buzz** it made me jump! I picked it up, and saw Hunter's name on the screen. "Hey beautiful!!" He always makes me smile. "Hey Hunter!! I miss you so much!!" He texted back, "I miss you too! I can't wait to see you later." Even though my family was leaving... I got to stay in Florida... With Hunter! I couldn't be happier. It was so sweet of him to drive my family to the airport! After that, it would be just him and I... For a whole week! I was ecstatic! I couldn't wait to be back in his arms. "Oh, honey.... My family is up... But I will see you later!! I love you!" "Ok sweetheart!! I'll see you really soon! I love you!"

***Later That Day***

Hunter's POV:

It was time to get ready to go pick up Kay and her family. When I got to her room, I knocked on the door. Kay was standing their. Her face lit up when she saw it was me.... She walked outside of the door and greeted me with a hug and kiss. "Hey Sweety!!!" I told her as she jumped into my arms. "I missed you so much!!!" "I missed you too! My family is almost ready... Their just making sure they have everything." Once they were packed and ready to go, it was time to head to the airport. Kay's brother kept asking us questions because her bags weren't in the car. I guess she didn't tell him

yet. "Why aren't your bags packed?" He asked... "I'm staying here for an extra week." Kay told him. "Why?" "Hunter and I are going to hang out." She looked at me with a smile. Now I understood why she didn't tell him. "Oh I see...." Jeremy said suspiciously.

Kay's POV:

I decided to go say goodbye to Mom. When I walked up to her.... Tears were In her eyes. "Mom.... Are you ok?!" "Oh yes honey, I'm ok! It's just that you're growing up so fast!! It's hard to believe that you are staying here for an extra week... Without us with you. "I know Mom!! It's crazy!! But Hunter loves me, and I love him.... Very much!!!" I looked back to see Hunter smiling at me. "I know Honey! I'm very happy for you." "I call you every night before I go to bed! Don't worry Mom! Hunter will take good care of me! I trust him! Don't you?" "Of course I do Sweety! He's great for you! You seem so happy lately. I love seeing it. I guess it's just the Mom in me ... Who has to let her baby girl have some independence." "I love you so much Mom..." I told her... Now with tears in my eyes.

Hunter's POV:

I decided to go stand by Kay and say goodbye to Kim with her. "Take care of my beautiful daughter!" She told me with a smile. "I will Kim.... Thank you so much for letting her stay, you don't know how much this means to me." She pulled me into a hug that felt warm and loving. "Thank you so much Hunter. You mean so much to Kay... And you mean so much to this family." "Thank you so much Kim!" I told her with a big smile. The tears started forming in my eyes now too. Before we knew it, their plane was be called to board. "Goodbye Mom! I love you so much!" "I love you too honey!! Goodbye Hunter! We love you too" I looked at Kay with a smile, and then back at Kim again, "Goodbye!!! We will see you soon."

I grabbed Kay in a hug and she looked up at me with her beautiful smile. "Are you ready?" I asked grinning. "Absolutely!!" She giggled.