All I Ever Wanted: Part 20: Anywhere With You

"Just as long as I'm where you're at I'm gonna have a real good view I'll go anywhere, anywhere with you..."-Jake Owen

Hunter's POV:

"Will you go on tour with me this summer..." I asked her. It felt like forever until she finally gave me a big smile and said, "of course I will!" "Are you serious? You'll really come with me?" "Yes!! Of course I want to go! I am so happy I won't have to say goodbye to you next week." "I know... I was kind of dreading it..." I said with a half smile. "I love you Hunter..." "I love you too. Are you ready to go home?" "Uh.... I guess so... Only because you'll be there too..." She winked at me and let out a little giggle. "Ok." I said and turned around, my back facing her. "Um, Hunter, what are you doing?" "Giving you a piggy back ride to the car.... Now lets go!" She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I ran to the car as fast as I could... We were laughing the whole way there. When we finally reached my car, Kay jumped down and I spun her around to face me. "Do you know how much I love you?" "Um.... How much... This much?" She said while spreading her arms out wide. "Um... No, more." "Oh really?! How much?" "To the moon and back...." She smiled really big as I leaned down and gave her a long kiss. We got in the car and drove back to Kay's house. When we finally got there, it was around eleven-thirty. She yawned and said, "I'm ready for bed... You coming?" "Yep..." I said in the process of yawning. I pulled Kay closer to me and scooped her up in my arms. She let out a little squeal and said, "do you like carrying me all the time?" I smiled and said, "as long as you don't mind..." "Not at all..." She said with a smile. Once we got upstairs, Kay changed into her sweatpants and one of my t-shirts and was soon cuddled in my arms. "I love you sweetheart." "I love you too." She said in a whisper. Soon after that, we fell asleep in the comfort of one another.

*The Next Morning*

Kay's POV:

I woke up to Hunter saying, "Kay it's time to get up for your last day of school!!" "Ugh... I'm to tired..." "Oh it's not that bad, you have a half day today..." "Give me ten minutes, I'll be up... I promise." I said sleepily. "Nope... Now... Or... I'll have to tickle you..." He said, starting to laugh. "I don't believe you...." I told him. "I warned you..." He said playfully. He rolled me over so I was lying on my back, and started ticking me. "Ok... Ok!! You win! I'm up." "That's what I thought." He said while laughing. I got up and walked to my closet. Hunter ran up behind me and spun me around to face him. "I thought you said I had to get ready?!" "You do... But I forgot to do something." He said while smiling. Soon after that, he gave me a long and passionate kiss that sent chills through my body. He pulled away and smiled at me. "Ok... I have to get ready." I said with a giggle. I went into my closet and picked out a dress that was long in the back and short in the front. It was strapless with silver sparkles, and at the bottom it was sea green. I put my hair in a bun and soon after that I was ready to go. I walked towards Hunter, did a little spin, and said "whatcha think?" "Beautiful as always." I smiled and we walked out to Hunter's car. On the way to school we talked about the tour. "I am so excited you are going on tour with me, but are you really sure that you are ready to leave everyone that you love for two months?" I smiled and said, "Im not leaving everyone I love...." I giggled and he leaned over and gave a kiss on my cheek. "Plus, this is going to be an amazing adventure... Even my Mom is excited, because she knows it'll be a great experience for me. I mean, of course, it'll be sad to leave my friends and family... But it's only two months. It's not like I'm leaving and never coming back. I can't wait for next week." "You are amazing." Hunter said with a smile. Soon we got to school, "I will pick you up later sweetheart... I love you." I gave him a kiss and said "I love you more." Today I would tell all of my friends about me going on tour with Hunter... I could have never expected the reaction I got....