All I Ever Wanted: Part 6: Taking The Next Step

Kay's POV:

I woke up the next morning to hear my ringtone "Somebody's Heartbreak". I looked over at the clock next to the bed to see what time it was. "It's only 6:45 A.M. Who would call me this early?!" I picked up my phone and tiredly said "Hello?!" "Hey Beautiful!!" I perked up as soon as I heard Hunter's voice on the other end of the line. "Hi Honey!" I told him with a little giggle. "I miss you so much!! I was going to wait until later to call you, but I just wanted to hear your voice! Are you coming to the beach this morning?" He asked me. "Will you be there?" I asked. "Only if you are!" I could tell by the way his voice sounded that he was smiling as he said that. "I'll be right there!!" I told him with excitement. I quickly got out of bed and threw on a pair of black Sweatpants and a purple tank top with sneakers. I didn't bother with makeup... I knew he wouldn't care. When I got to the beach, I saw him standing by the water, looking towards me. As soon as our eyes met, he smiled. I quickly ran over to him and jumped in his arms. "Hey You!!" I said. "Hey Sweetheart!! I missed you!" "I missed you too!!" I told him. I saw that he had brought coffee. "I brought your favorite! A vanilla bean frappochino!" Awe, Thanks Hunter!! You are the best."

Hunters POV:

She looked amazing with no makeup and sweatpants on. It felt good that she knew she could be completely herself with me. "You look amazing sweetie!" Her face lit up as soon as I told her. "Really?" She asked. "Of course!! You always look beautiful." I told her giving her a kiss. "Hunter, I have a question for you." "Anything!" "Well, since I am going back to Maine soon, and we are getting more serious... I figured it'd be a good time for you to meet my family." I was so excited to hear her say those words! I know it was a big step for her, and she doesn't take just anyone to meet her parents. I had completely forgotten that she had to go back to Maine soon, but then I thought of an idea, I remember she had told me that she had two weeks off from school. She was spending the first one here, and the second one in Maine. I was staying here for two weeks before I went back on tour with Carrie. She could stay i her room and I could be in mine. It made things easier since we stayed at the same hotel. She could stay here in Florida with me until I go back on tour... If I hit things off with her parents that is. I finally responded to her question.... Of course I will honey, but I have an idea to run by you." "Anything!" She told me. If things go well between me and your family... Would you be willing to stay in Florida for a extra week.... With me?"