All I Ever Wanted: Part 19: Crazy In Love; Part 1

"I don't want easy... I want crazy... You with me baby? Lets be crazy!"-Hunter Hayes ❤

Kay's POV:

I woke up the next morning comfortable in Hunter's arms. I couldn't believe he gave me a promise ring for my birthday... I loved it! It was square cut with purple in the middle and diamonds on the outside of it. I didn't want to get up, but It was time for school. I was really happy though, because Hunter would be driving me to school, and picking me up when it's over. After school, Hunter and I made plans to hang out with Jenna. She was really excited... She is a huge fan of Hunter. My alarm went off and it pulled my out of my thoughts. "Ugh... Is it six already?" I asked myself. I rolled over closer to Hunter and whispered in his ear. "It's time to get up and bring me to school...." He rolled over on his stomach. "Give me five minutes... It's still early." I giggled and said "do you want me to hide the coffee machine, because I'll do it!"He shot up. "Good morning beautiful!!!" "Yep..... That's what I thought..." I said with a giggle. "I guess I should get ready for school... I'll be right back." I went over to my closet and picked out a purple sundress with a jean jacket and silver flats. I went into the bathroom, and got dressed. After that, I turned on my music "See You Tonight" by Scotty McCreery came on. I danced around my bathroom and sang with the song. "I got a couple hundred pictures of your pretty face.... On my phone... On my dash all over the place." All of sudden I heard Hunter start sing, "But I would drive a million miles, just to see your little smile in real life. Baby it's worth the drive, your worth the drive." I smiled at him and went to mirror and started putting my makeup on. Hunter came up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist, and laid his chin on my shoulder. "You really don't need that sweetheart!" "Yes I do!" He spun me around to face him. "No you don't... You are beautiful just the way you are." He smiled and gave me a kiss. "Ok... But I want to wear makeup... So there..." "Ok... Fine!!" Hunter anwsered jokingly.

Hunter's POV:

After Kay put on her makeup and curled her hair, we were ready to go.

When we got in the car, Kay put on the radio and Randy Houser's song "Runnin' out of Moonlight" came on. We had the windows down and began to sing... It was just like the night of our first date. I grabbed her hand and she looked at me with a smile. "Do you like your ring?" I asked her. "I LOVE it! I love you..." She giggled. "I love you too sweetheart. I am so happy you said yes!" "Did you actually think I would say no?!" "Well I mean... There was a part of me that thought that... But only because you are so young." "Hunter.... I love you with all of my heart.... I am so happy be your girlfriend." I smiled at her and then leaned over and kissed her cheek. We went to Starbucks and grabbed some coffee. Soon after that we ended up at Kay's school. "Ok. Do you want to get out with me? Or stay In the car?" She asked me. "I'll get out with you." I said with a smile. I walked around the car and opened her door. She smiled at me and put her sunglasses on the top of her head to keep the stray hairs out of her face. She got out, grabbed my hand. I twirled her around and it made her curls fly around. Then, I leaned against the car. I pulled her close to me and said, "I love you so much Sweetheart." "I love you more. " she told me, giggling. I gave her a long kiss ... But then she whispered in my ear, "girls are staring..." "Oh well... I love you... So they don't bother me." She smiled and leaned in for another kiss, in the process, I picked her up and spun her around in my arms. "Ok, you should probobly head in. Look on the bright side though, you have three days left of school, and then it's summer!!" She giggled, "Yeah, I guess your right... I love you so much... I'll text you in study hall." I let go of her hand... And she began to walk away with her sunglasses now on and covering her eyes. She looks back at me for a few seconds. I mouth "I love you". She blows me one last kiss and then walks into school.

Kay's POV:

My best friend Adelina was there waiting for me by our lockers... They were next to each other. "Hey Kay! What's up? I saw you outside. You look so happy." "I am happy Adi... I love Hunter more than words can explain." "I think everyone in the school now knows that you're dating Hunter Hayes... The country star." "Yeah... We kind of figured that... But we are in love and that's all that matters to us." She looked down at my left hand to see my promise ring. A grin appeared on her face. She began to scream a little bit, and I knew exactly why. I pulled her into the bathroom. "Is that what I think it is?" Adi asked. "It's a promise ring. He gave it to me yesterday!!! I am so happy. I love him with all of my heart!!!" We began to jump up and down while hugging... This is what we did whenever we got excited. Adi and I have all of our classes together so it was so much fun. We got through English and Chem. "Two more blocks to go!! Then I can see Hunter." I thought to myself. Next we had algebra and Hannah was in that class too. She was so excited when she saw the ring. "It's beautiful!!" Said Hannah with excitement. Finally fourth block rolled around and I had no homework. I got an early dismissal pass and called Hunter to come and get me. When Hunter got to my school, Adi came outside with me. I wanted him to meet her. He smiled when he saw me. He met me halfway and said "Hey beautiful!! How was school?" "It was alot of fun, because my bestie was by my side. Hunter, this is Adelina, Adelina, this is Hunter. "Nice to meet you!! Call me Adi!" She said with a smile. "Hunter, You remember when I told you about Adi and showed you pictures?!" "Of course I do! It's great to finally meet you Adi." "Ok, Adi, we are going to head out... Probobly head to Starbucks. I'll text you later ok?" "Ok!!" She said with smile. "I love you Kay!" "Love you too Adelina." I blew her a kiss and then Hunter opened my side of the car and I jumped inside.