All I Ever Wanted: Part 40: Cry With You

"You're not alone, I'll listen till your tears give out.... You're safe and sound, I swear that I won't let you down, What's hurting you I, I feel it too.... I mean it when I say When you cry, I cry with you..."-Hunter Hayes

•A Few Days Later•

Kay's POV:

It's been a few days since we got back from Boston. Hunter and I both have a busy day ahead of us! He is going to a local radio station for an interview and all of my friends are stoping by to visit. I'm really excited! I haven't seen them in over a month, and I miss them like crazy. It was around eight- thirty in the morning, and I was already up. I had to wake Hunter up pretty soon, but first, I wanted to get ready. I got into my wheelchair and rolled over to my walk in closet and shut the door behind me once I got inside. I picked out my purple knit sweatshirt with dark wash skinny jeans and my purple Ugg boots. Once I finished getting dressed, I rolled into the bathroom. I styled my hair into a waterfall braid and added minimal makeup. It was already nine, and Hunter's interview was at eleven. I guess it's time wake him up. I wheeled over to his side of the bed and tapped his shoulder. "Time to wake up Crazy Hayes." I whispered in his ear with a giggle. He moaned but opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Good morning beautiful." He said, which made me giggle. He smiled. "How'd you sleep?" He asked me. "Great how about you?" "Great!" He replied simply. "I'm glad." I replied. "Come and snuggle with me!" He said, patting my side of the bed. "No! You have to get ready!" I told him. "My interview isn't until eleven, so come on!" "Nope!" I said as I rolled away from the bed. Before I knew it, Hunter was in front of me. He grinned as he scooped me up in his arms. I let out a little squeal as he set me down on the bed. "Gotcha!" He said with a grin. "Oh no you didn't!" I said as he laid back down on his side of the bed. "Oh, but I did." He replied. He wanted to play this game? Well then this game is what we are going to play. I scooted next to him and began tickling him like crazy. He began to laugh uncontrollably which made me do the same, but he wasn't getting off the hook that easy.... Or .... Was he? Before I knew it, I was the one on my back while Hunter began tickling me nonstop. As I began giggling uncontrollably, he grinned and said, "You thought were going up win this Lovebug? Lucky for me. I know where you're most ticklish, so... I'm going to win this one." "Hunnnttteeerr! Stopppp!" I said pleadingly. He still didn't give up. He may think he won, but little did he know I had a plan. I managed to push him on his back so that he couldn't move. Before he had time to react, I smashed my lips to his. "I won!" I whispered through kisses. He said nothing, but shook with silent laughter as he continued to kiss me. "I love you so much." He said after pulling away. "I love you too!" I replied with a giggle. "I won though." He said with a grin. "Excuse me! I think I won!" I said in defense. "No! I did, for sure." "Oh really?!! How?" "Because I made you laugh." He said with a half smile. Seriously, this man melted my heart every time. I just smiled, and without another word, he leaned in and kissed me passionately. "You need to ready or you're going to be late." I whispered in his ear. "Noooo! I want to stay right here!" He moaned. "It's almost ten! You can't." I replied. "Fine!" He said in defeat. "Good choice!" I replied with a giggle. I scooted back to the edge of the bed. "I need your help." Hunter said. "Ok. With what?" I asked. "Picking out something to wear!" He replied. I couldn't help but let out a little giggle. "Uh, ok!" I said. "Ok, blue shirt? Or green shirt?" He asked, in all seriousness. "Hmmmm.... The green one." I said with a smile. "Ok, skinny jeans sound good?" "Sounds great!" I said simply. "Ok, and then my hair. Slicked back, or spiked?" "Spiked. Definitely spiked!" I said with a grin. He smiled. "See! You are so much better at this than I am." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say Crazy Hayes. Now go get ready!" I said with a giggle. "Fine!" He said with a wink. With that, he went into the bathroom and finally got ready for his interview. About twenty minutes later he came back into my bedroom. "Hi there Handsome." I said as he sat down next to me on the edge of the bed. "Hi there beautiful." He said before giving me a kiss. "Now lets get downstairs. As I've said a million times this morning, you can't be late!" I told him. "Ok." He replied. With that, he brought me wheelchair downstairs and then came back to get me. Once Hunter helped me get down the stairs, it was time for him to leave. I rolled towards the front door and waited for him. He knelt down to my level. "Have fun today!" I told him with a smile. "You too sweetheart." Hunter said. He grinned and gave me a kiss. "Love you." I told him. "Love you more." He replied. "Whatever you say Crazy Hayes!" I said with a giggle. He walked out the door, and then looked back at me. "Bye Lovebug." I smiled. "Bye Handsome." I shut the door behind him. "This is going to be a great day!" I said to myself in confidence. My friends should be here in a couple of hours! I couldn't wait to see all of them.