All I Ever Wanted: Part 5

Kay's POV:

"Did that just happen? Did he just kiss me?" A rush of happiness and excitement fled to my heart. At this moment, I wasn't nervous anymore. My walls were coming down and I was trusting Hunter!! Now I knew for sure that Hunter felt the same way about me, that I did about him.

Hunter's POV:

Once I let go of our kiss, I could see that she was smiling really big.... And I knew I was too. "You mean so much to me Kay, I hope that we can continue our relationship and see where it takes us.... Because I think It could turn into something amazing.... Something that we've always wanted. Do you feel the same?" Her face lit up as she said, "Of course I do Hunter!!! I feel the exact same way." I leaned in closer to her and gave her a kiss. Later that night, it was time to bring Kay back to her hotel. I didn't want her to leave but I knew I'd see her again tomorrow. When we got into my car, I turned on the radio and Wanted came on. I looked and her, and she began to smile. The windows were down and the wind was blowing in her hair. Right here, Right now, she looked so beautiful. We began to sing "You know I'd fall apart without you... I don't know how you do what you do." Kay sang "Cause Everything that don't make sense about me, it makes sense when I'm with you."

Kay's POV:

At that moment, those lyrics made so much sense, When I was with Hunter, I could be my self around him, and he could be the same way with me. When we got to the hotel, he walked me to my door, and before we went inside I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Thank you Hunter, I can't wait to see where this goes. I already miss you and we aren't even apart yet!!" "I feel the same way honey." He smiled and kissed me again. Then I whispered in his ear again, "Oh, and Hunter..." "Yeah?" "You're all I ever wanted".....