Everybody Hates Mona

'No, you don't even have to be a female to understand it is never okay to wear a bright oink bra under a white shirt.' April snapped, shaking her head at the boys in frustration. Leo scurried inside the lair, throwing himself at a seat between Casey and Donnie. Everyone turned and faced him, making him uneasy.
'What?'
'Where the hell have you been?' Raph cried.
Leo groaned.
'I told you. Leo needed help with controlling Mona because she got her wisdom teeth taking out today and she was pretty insane.'
Mikey screwed his face in confusion.
'But, you're Leo.'
Raph hit Leo on the head.
'No idiot, her brother is also called Leo.'
Mikey whisteled, chuckling awkwardly.
'Well, that must get awkward. I mean her sort of boyfriend and her brother-'
'Okay thanks for that Mikey. Anyway, so erm, at one point, it was weird because she was all like:' he cleared his throat, standing up before he continued.
'Lou Lou, I think I'm in love with you.' He impersonated Mona well when she had said this.
The room filled with commotion and honestly unimpressed reactions. He sat back down, trying to hear everyone at once.
'Guys guys, seriously!'
This had gotten everyone's attention and also quietened the room.
Casey looked at Leo patiently.
'Well, what did you say.'
'Nothing. It's not we could have a conversation about it seeing she was all loopy.'
'Well, I can't wait to see this crash and burn now that the L word had been mentioned. This is what happens when you mess with people.' Raph scoffed, laughing at the situation as he spoke.
Leo rolled his eyes at his brother.
'Please Raphael, the only timed the love word was used in your relationship was when talking about yourself. Maybe that's the reason Mona never slept with you.'
'Ooooh!' Everyone jeered at once. Raph scowled, standing uo and stabbing a finger in Leo's face.
'Don't you dare compare Mona and I with your friends with benefits problem? We all tried to help you out when this thing started by showing you that video to show you what you were getting yourself into. We thought she was the problem at first, but it turns out your are.' Raph stormed off into his room, slamming the door behind him. Everyone sat in silence reflecting on what happened, unsure on how to react to all of that.
Mikey huffed, leaning back on the armchair.
'That was intense.'
Casey scoffed.
'Yeah no kidding. And btw-'
'Okay why is everyone talking in text form these days?!' Donnie interrupted, yelling over Casey's words. He then laughed it off, looking away shyly.
'As I was saying...Mona will forget by tomorrow, I mean, she is practically on drugs right now. Guaranteed it was only the whole aftermath of getting your teeth ripped out. So it's best you just forget about it.'
Leo suspired as a sign of agreement.
'You're right. But just to make sure can you just try and see if she forgot about it?'
April guffawed.
'What? At the fancy yacht party? I'm not going.'
'Neither. 99% of attendees will be either man whore jocks, druggies.'
'And or sluts.'
Leo lifted his chin, widening his eyes.
'That sounds, awful.'
Casey laughed,  parting him on the back.
'That's high school my friend.'

'You excited about the party tonight?'
'Duh! Maybe a chance I could use my charm on a few people to snag some homecoming votes.'
Victoria glared at her from across the table, causing Mona to break the tension with giggles.
'I'm kidding.'
'Oh right.' Victoria said, smiling widely at her. Her smile faded away as she began to remember the events of yesterday.
'Mona, you trust me right?'
'Of course.'
'Good, well, erm, we have gotten really close this week and before we take this friendship further, I need to confess something.'
Mona pushed her coffee away from her tilting her head.
'What is it?' She asked in a slick manner. Victoria began to stutter, then laughed off her fear.
'God, this is harder than I thought. Okay, there's this girl, whom I've known since I was 9, our dads used to work together. She called me on Monday, for a favour, which I didn't know what it was. Turns out the favour was that she wanted something which she could use to blackmail you with so she could get access to your dad's business.'
Mona felt like she was about to throw up, she stared at the ground, trying to get ride of the lump in her throat.
'Karai.' She choked ever so quietly.
Victoria leant in, nodding reluctantly.
'Yeah her. So, I wanted to hang out with you just to get some information out of you, but then we ended up actually having a really good time, so I called out. I went to Karai yesterday and told her I didn't want to be involved in her plan anymore. But it was too late, I had already given her the footage from Cali.'
'The one we made clear no one saw?'
'Yeah.'
'I don't wanna hear this anymore.' Mona mumbled, trying her best to avoid eye contact.
'Wait-'
'No' you realise that that bitch has been out to get me just so she can claim my family's legacy, ever since I became friend with...but the point is, I'm done.' She exclaimed angrily at her, staring her right in the eye, the moment where Victoria understood her resent towards her. Victoria turned away staring at the window, and wiping a tear from under her eye.
'I'm so sorry.' She whispered.
Mona sighed, putting her heads in her hands before looking back at her.
'Look, Victoria. I'm going to be honest to, I haven't been your biggest fan for god knows how long, now, I actually do like being able to call you a friend and mean it. I'm done with being angry with everyone all the time.'
Victoria looked back at her, hope glistening in her eyes.
'So?'
'So I forgive you. But, I don't think I could trust you again.'
Victoria slowly nodded.
'I understand. And for the record, Leo's a keeper.'
Mona widened her eyes in shock.
'Excuse me?'
Victoria shurgged, smiling from the corner of her lips.
'Remember when you told me about why you called him Blue? Well, I experienced that moment yesterday. He saved my life. But I'll keel your secret.' She whispered the last bit of her sentence as a tease, both of them laughing it off.