Chapter 30

Chapter 30

*Author P.O.V*

When Harry finally gets his eyes open the next day, it feels as if it took forever. Though he wishes he would have kept them closed longer because green stare right into blue. That's when he feels one hand resting on his cheek and the other on his hip. Immediately, he tries to shove his face away from him, but he can't seem to do it. In fact, he can't seem to do anything. He practically screams at himself to move, and it happens to work. It didn't work how he imagined, though. His body goes to fall off the bed, but an arm wraps around his waist and pulls him back. There is nothing physically restraining his body, so what the actual fuck is going on?

"You should be more careful. Don't want you to fall off the bed and hurt yourself." Niall says, and Harry would much rather hurt himself if it meant he can be far away from him.

"Why can't I move?" He asks, grateful that he can still talk or else he most definitely would have lost his mind.

"I forgot to say that the medicine is pretty strong. Don't worry, though. You should rapidly get movement back now." Niall says, pulling him close to him, but Harry moves his head away from him just enough."It definitely wasn't supposed to make you go to sleep, though. I think I gotta lessen the dosage next time."

"There won't be a next time." He says and receives a delightful hum.

"There won't?" Niall asks, though he's pretty sure he can guess his response with accuracy.

"You better be far away from me when I do get full control over my body back." He warns him, clenching his fists at his sides as Niall laughs at him.

"And why is that?" Niall asks, his squinting eyes glowing with so much amusement.

"Because I'm going to force you away, and you won't like my method." He answers and hates how he squeezes his waist as if he's taunting him on purpose.

"But I like being so close to you. You always seem to smell so good, and your scent always makes me feel so good." Niall says, rubbing his nose against his neck while taking in deep sniffs of him.

"What you smell is my hatred and disgust for you." He replies even though he knows that he will never take him serious.

"You could never hate me. In fact, I think you are head over heels in love with me but are too afraid to say it." Niall says before slowly starting to kiss his neck and jaw.

"I'm in love with the thought of you getting arrested for this. I'm going to treat it like a holiday." He tells him, going to turn his head away, but a firm hand on his jaw keeps him in place.

"Sure you are." Niall says with a smirk as he shuffles so his body is slightly on top of his.

"I will bite your fucking lips off." He threatens when he feels his kisses getting closer to his mouth.

"You won't." Niall says, tightening his grip just enough to get his point across.

"How can you enjoy this knowing that I'm not?" He asks, panic settling in his body as he realizes that he's actually aware of his surroundings this time if Niall chooses to rape him.

"I know you more than you know yourself. You'll enjoy anything that I do." Niall says before their lips finally meet.

This time, Harry doesn't give him the satisfaction of going along with it. He hopes that that will encourage him to stop. Knowing Niall, however, it probably won't. It didn't. The only thing he could do is to pray that he gets control over his body a lot sooner so he can push him off. A grimace comes up on his face as he fills his tongue, enters his mouth, and his hand moves underneath him to fondle his ass. He tries to move his head away from him but that doesn't do him any good. The only bright side to all of this is that Niall's breath doesn't smell or that he doesn't taste any food or drink. When Niall finally does get off of him, he lets out a small cry that he didn't mean to let out.