6- The Party

After the movie was over, I go upstairs to my room and change into my pajamas. I see my outfit for the party and remember that it's tomorrow.

I go to sleep after checking all my social media, just the same ol' stuff.

I wake up and wash my face. I go downstairs and walk to the kitchen, passing the guest room. I wonder why Joe isn't here. Oh yeah! He went back to London! I go to the kitchen and make myself a bowl of cereal.

I take it and sit in front of the TV. I watch Disney Channel while I eat. It was playing some old shows like, Girl Meets World and Jessie.

Just then my mum walks downstairs.
"Morning!" I say.

"Good morning!" She says yawning.

The day goes by pretty quickly, soon it was 6:10 pm. The party starts at 7:30 pm, so I better get ready.

I wear my outfit and put on some makeup, I use one of the techniques my mum taught me. I wear some accessories and put my phone in my purse.

I go downstairs and see that mum is in the living room. "Bye mum." I say.

"Have fun! You look amazing by the way!" She says.

"Thanks." I say and leave.

I go to Louis' house which took me only 10 steps, and knock on the door.
Louis answers.
"Hey!" I say.

"Hey! You look amazing!" Louis says.

"Really? Thanks!" I say.

"Come in, Olivia is in the living room, I'll just go get changed." He says.

"K." I say as I enter.

He runs upstairs and I shut the door behind me. I go to the living room where Olivia is sitting on the couch, using her phone.
"Hey!" I say.

"Hey! You look gorgeous!" She says.

"Thank you! You look cute!" I say.

She is wearing a cute pink dress with black tights and black ankle boots.
"Thanks!" She says.

I sit down and start to talk to her. I hear someone knock on the door.

"That must be Alex!" I say.
I get up and go to the front door. I open it and Alex is standing in front of me, wearing a white shirt a vest coat and a tie with his black pants.

"Hey Alex! Come in! Louis is getting ready upstairs." I say.

"Ok." He says and enters.

We both walk and talk to the living room, followed by more taking. In the end, I look at my phone, 7:30 pm.

"The party has started! Where the hell is Louis?!" I say.

Olivia shrugs and just then, Louis comes in.
"Its about time!" Alex says.

"Sorry! The hair took me sometime!" He says raising his hands up in mock surrender.

Louis was wearing a black and white striped tee with a black leather jacket.
"Let's go!" Olivia says.

We walk to the place and its a huge house. I enter and I can see tons of people dancing to the loud music. We move through the crowd and sit down together.

"Big party huh?" Louis yells looking around.

"I think I can smell alcohol!" Alex says scrunching his nose.

"We are fifteen! They don't give fifteen year olds alcohol!" I say.

"Good point." She says.

"What?!" Alex yells.

"I can't hear you its so loud!!!!" He continues yelling.

He was right it was loud. There was loud music, people dancing and people talking.

"Never mind!" I yell.

"You don't mind?! You don't mind what?!" Alex yells.

I go up to him and yell in his ear.
"I said, Never mind!!!"

"Geez, no need to make me deaf!" He says closing his ears.

I roll my eyes and go back to my seat.
"I'm gonna get a drink k?" I yell.

"Ok!" Olivia and Louis yell.

"What?!" Alex yells.

"Forget it!!!" I yell as I make my way to the drinks table.

I pour a Coke for myself when Daniel shows up.

"Hey!" He says.

"Hi! Great party! Thanks for the invite!" I say.

"No problem. Its the least I can do for the prettiest girl in school!" He says.

I blush. "Thanks. And Olivia and Alex appreciated the invite as well!" I say.

"Who?" He says.

This isn't going to end well."Olivia and Alex. My friends?" I say trying to make him remember.

He looks at me cluelessly for a moment.

"Oh! The people who you always hang out with!" He says.

"Yeah. Them." I say.

"You know the only reason I invited them was because they were your friends." He says surprisingly casually.

"Really?" I say, trying hard not to yell at him.

"Yeah. Except that Louis guy. He's cool." He says.

"Oh ok." I say as I walk, every step making me want to kill him less.
"Catch you later!" He yells.

"K." I say, not turning around but waving.

I walk back to where the others were and I sit down. I take a sip of my drink.

"What took you so long?" Louis asks.

"Yeah, and why do you look like you want to murder someone?" Alex asks.

I swear to God, these people can read my mind!

"Oh, nothing." I say.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've seen that people actually couldn't wait for this chapter! Thank you so much! I promise I will update soon!
- sugg_girl