10- Not so annonymous

I walk home with Louis and we both go home. I go in and slam the door behind me.

I rush to the stairs.
"Hi El!" Mum yells.

"Hey mum!" I yell back running up the stairs.

I open my room door and close the door behind me.

I drop my bag onto the floor and go straight to my desk where my laptop was. I put my password and remove my shoes while I wait for it to start.

I go on Google and put YouTube. I check Joe's latest video. I scroll straight down to the comments, with the video still playing.

+E. D. S you should start a YouTube channel.

+E. D. S do you have a channel?

+E. D. S Please start a channel.

Its all E. D. S this E. D. S that. Keywords are channel.

Are you serious?! Why do people want me to start a YouTube channel? Sure, my dad might have started when he was fifteen, or was that Caspar... The point is, I don't want to start a YouTube channel.

Or do I?...

Forget it!

I don't know.

I close my laptop and have a shower.

I change into some comfy clothes and sit on my bed to think.

Wait. Who told these people my username? That could be anyone and I never comment on anyone's channel.

Who told them it was me?

This whole time, I have kept myself anonymous on YouTube and Google plus. E. D. S stood for Eleanor Deyes Sugg. How would anyone figure that out? The only people I told is Louis, Alex and Olivia.

Who told the viewers it was me?

I check Joe's description and only my Instagram and twitter was mentioned, not my Google otherwise the comments will be filling up, like now.

Oh god.

I go downstairs and have lunch. I watch TV to take my mind off what's going on.

As I walk upstairs, I instantly remember. Obviously, TV isn't the long term remedy.

I sit on my desk and start to do my homework. I have Math, Social studies and French homework.

Honestly, why do objects need to be classified as male and female in French?!

I type out my essay for English and start with the other homework.

This is way too much homework for the first day.

After like, one or two hours I finally finish with 15 cramps in between.

I flop on the bed and stare at the ceiling. This is kinda my thinking method now.

1) flop on the bed.

2) stare at the ceiling.

3) let the thoughts come in.

I was way too tired so I end up falling asleep.

I seriously hate school. If the first day has this much of homework, I can't imagine how much homework will be given in the future.

I wake up at 7 pm. Its already night, I basically slept through the afternoon.

I wash my face and go to my room. I turn my phone on and scroll through my Instagram feed. I got 10 new followers.

I do the usual, scrolling and double tapping all the pictures. Sometimes not even seeing the picture.

I go on Twitter and type a new tweet.

Ugh! So much homework. Finally done! :) :\

After a while, I go have dinner and then fall asleep again.

Geez, I'm so sleepy!

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Its 7 am.

I do the same routine as yesterday, have a shower, wear my uniform, bla bla.

I take my bag and go downstairs. I open the front door and Louis was standing in front of me and looked like he was about to knock on the door.

"How did you know I was here?" He asks.

"I didn't, I opened the door to get the newspaper." I say looking at the newspaper on the porch.

"But since your here, let's go." I say.

I turn around.

"I'm going!" I yell.

"Bye!" Mum yells.

I walk out with Louis.

"Will you actually say bye to her in person or are you just going to yell bye to her?" Louis asks.

"The second option probably." I say.

"Wanna hang out with Olivia and Alex after school?" Louis asks.

"Sure! Where?" I ask.

"Starbucks?" He says.

"That old cafe that existed since my mum was like 17?!" I ask.

"Yeah, it has nice coffee." He says shrugging.

"Really?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"Really." He says.

"Okay, fine." I say.

"Yay!" He cheers.

"If you act like a child, I swear to god, I'll kill you!" I warn.

"Okay okay!" He says, raising his hands up in mock surrender.

We reach school and we climb up the stairs.

"And the torture continues..." I say.

"I'll say." Louis says.

I go to my locker and luckily Evelyn wasn't there. I quickly take my books and get out of that place before she arrives.