13- My Phone

I have no idea what my parents would say. First, I can't be home in time, and now I get into trouble for trying to kill someone.

Now what am I going to do? I look at my watch 12:49 the bell will ring in like a minute. And then when it does, I have to explain everything to my friends and try to ignore everyone looking at me in disgust. The word gets out pretty fast in this school.

Just as I expected, the bell rings. I walk to Olivia's locker. I wait for her to come, ignoring all the looks people are giving me.

Soon enough, Olivia, along with Louis and Alex come. "Oh my god! What happened?" Olivia asks.

"It was just a small fight, no damage done." I say.

"Are you sure? Because that bruise on your shin is kind of scary." Louis says.

"Yeah, she kind of kicked my shin really hard." I say, rubbing it.

"Are you okay? Do you want to go to the nurse's office?" Alex asks.

"No I'm fine, it'll probably heal by tomorrow." I say.

"Tomorrow is the girls soccer match. They need their captain." Alex says.

"I'll be fine! Don't worry." I say.

"So, we are all set for Starbucks right?" Louis asks.

"I can't. I have to decorate the auditorium after school with Evelyn for my punishment." I say, sighing.

"OK, what about after that?" Olivia asks, shrugging.

"My mum wants me home. Apparently, Joe wants to talk to me about all the comments." I say.

"What why? What are you going to do?" Alex asks.

"He thinks I told everyone to get attention." I say.

"Who would be that desperate? And besides, he knows that you hate the fans." Louis says.

"I don't know. I just want to get all of this over with." I say.

"You can't just ignore a problem like this." Alex says.

"You know what? I got to get to class." I say.

"Okay." Louis says, following me.

Olivia and Alex goes to their classes. Louis and I have social studies now. I hate it. I always end up falling asleep.

I enter the class and take my seat next to Louis at the back. The teacher comes in and starts talking about global warming and stuff. I hide my phone under my desk and so did Louis. We start to text.

L: So, what are you planning for the dance?
E: I'm thinking under the ocean.
L: Not bad. How about royal kingdom?
E: Maybe Mermaid kingdom?
L: Perfect.
L: what do you think your parents are going to say.
E: I'm taking away your phone and you're grounded forever.
L: This is Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes you're talking about. It can't be that bad!
E: I don't know. I've never actually got a punishment from them before...
L: You're living the life then...

I start typing a reply. "Miss Deyes! Are you texting in my class?!" The teacher yells, making me jump.

"Um, no." I say, trying to hide my phone.

She walks over to me and puts her hand out. I hi five her. "Give me the phone now. Or you won't get it back until you graduate." She says, dead serious.

I sigh and give my phone to her. She walks to her desk and puts the phone on her table.

"You will get it back after school." She says.

"That's so long!" I say.

"No its not. After your next class, come back and I will give it to you." She says.

"Now, back to the topic, global warming is the term used to describe a gradual increase in the earth's atmosphere and its oceans." She says, making me feel sleepy.

By the time she reaches to the effects of global warming, I'm fast asleep.

I'm woken up by a tap on my shoulder. "Class is over. Let's go." Louis says.

I wake up and rub my eyes. I take my books and go out of class.