44- Breakups

I studied till my brain exploded with all the information. Honestly, letting Austin go lifted a 5000 kilogram weight off of my shoulders.

Now I just need to talk to Louis. But, what should I tell him?

I still don't know if I like him or not. I like him, but, he's been my best friend for  14 years and have never fallen out even once. Okay, maybe we would have fought over the last cookie left on the plate but those arguments lasted for two seconds.

Maybe I'm just not ready for a change.

But, what the heck! I haven't talked to Louis in 2 days. Things have already changed.

 I'm actually prepared to take a train to London just to ask Joe for some sort of advice. He isn't some expert but I'm sure he'll understand.

Its just my parents that are the hurdle now.

I am about to go out and ask my parents something they'll obviously say no to, when my mum opens the door.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot to tell you that we are going to London." Mum says.\

That was easier than I thought!

"Why?" I ask.

"James' birthday is today." She says.

"Who's James?" I ask.

"Jim and Tanya's son. Its his 9th birthday. Remember?" She says, trying to jog my memory.

"Umm, yeah.  I remember." I have no clue.

"Good. Pack some clothes. We're sleeping overnight there." She says.

"K.  Is Joe coming?" I ask.

"Yeah. Why?" She asks.

"I just need to talk to him." I say.

She nods and walks out.

I put on some music and start to dance. No school! No talking to anyone! Just partying! Whew! That party practically saved my life.

Thank God for my YouTuber parents!

I change into some ripped skinny jeans, a full sleeve top and knee high boots. I put on a little makeup as usual.

I take my backpack, should be big enough.I put in just a few clothes. Its just one night after all. I put my phone charger, laptop and my laptop charger as well. I put my phone in my pocket and I'm ready to go.

I go downstairs and wait for everyone to get ready. I still think that my parents have to stop springing stuff like this up on me. I just stare at the wall and I think. Not really as affective as the ceiling but a wall is a wall, can't change that.

I hear a knock on the door and I go to open it. "Olivia! Hey!" I say.

"Okay, its a weekday and you're dressed better than usual. You're either going to a party or have just gone crazy." She says, looking at me.

"The first option. And crazy, really?" I ask.

"I couldn't think of another option." She shrugs.

"Fair enough. So, what goes on?" I say.

"I got bored." She says.

"So, where are you going? Who's party?" She asks, stepping in.

"Tanya and Jim's son's." I say, shutting the door and leaning on in, facing her.

"Oh yeah. But don't they live in London?" She asks.

"Yeah. We're staying over for a night." I say.

"Oh, okay. They do have a nice home." She says.

"Yeah. They do." I say, nodding.

I'm just trying really, really hard to not blurt out about what's going on between me and Louis.

"I've noticed that you haven't talked to Louis these days. Everything okay?" She asks.

I mentally facepalm myself.

"No, everything's just fine." I lie.

Yes, I know, lying to your best friend is the worst thing in the world, but I've done it before, no harm in doing it again, right?

"Hmm, okay."

"El, come on, let's go or we'll miss our train." Dad says, walking down the stairs with Mum and Callum.

"Hi Olivia." Mum says.

"Hi Mrs. Deyes." She replies politely.

"I'll get going now." Olivia says, turning towards the door.

I nod and she leaves. "Where's your bag El?" Dad asks.

"Its in the living room, I'll go get it." I say.

-

The train ride was pretty long, but i had my laptop and phone to keep me company. Wow, that made me sound so lonely.

We take a taxi to Tanya and Jim's house, luckily, the ride was just five minutes long so I didn't die of boredom. Plus, I used all my battery on my phone in the train so...

My mum knocks on the door and we wait patiently. Tanya opens the door and give that welcoming smile that's always on her face. We finish saying our hi's and we go in.

Marcus and Niomi already came and Mum and Dad got carried away with the conversation so I just take the bags to the room myself. I was doing a good thing voluntarily because I'm a good girl(not) and I got super bored listening to them talking.

Callum was in James' room playing with him or something. I take my charger out and plug my phone in the socket to charge.

I go downstairs to the living room and I sit on the chair and listen to what they are saying.

Not the most interesting conversation.
I go back upstairs, due to boredom, and I knock on James' room and I open the door.

"May I?" I ask.

"No." Callum answers.

"Well!" I mutter.

"What do you want?" Callum asks.

"I just wanted to wish a Happy birthday to James." I say, looking at him.

"Oh yeah, Callum, you gave him his present right?" I ask.

"Yeah yeah!" He replies, sounding annoyed.

I roll my eyes and I shut the door and walk to the guest room with all the bags in. I check my phone while its still charging. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook- all clear.

I hear the doorbell ring and I go downstairs to see who it was. Tanya opens the door and it was both Joe and Caspar as well as Aunt Poppy and her family.

"Hey guys! Glad you could come!" Tanya practically yells. She's really sweet though.

"Nice new house, Tan. Where's the guest room though?" Joe asks.

"El, show them the guest room next to yours will you?" She asks.

"Sure!" I say, shrugging.

I start walking and Caspar out of no where takes the lead. I walk with Joe and I finally decide to tell him.

"I broke up with Austin."

"I broke up with Chloe." He whispers at the exact same time, causing shock for both of us.

"What?!" We say in unison.