8- I Need To Tell You Something

After about two and a half hours, we finally finish filming.

I flop on the couch.
"Each and every single video done!" I breathe.

"Yup!" Dan flops on the couch after me.

"Why are you tired? You just had to talk. I had to do all the behind the scenes stuff." I say.

"Yeah, whatever." He says.

I go upstairs and lay down on my bed. I stare at the ceiling to think.

School starts tomorrow. I haven't told my friends about what Daniel said yet. And the torture of having to deal with Evelyn's ego for like 4 months from tomorrow is already making my head hurt.

Its still 3 in the afternoon but it feels like the whole day has passed already.
I think I should at least tell Louis now.
E: Hey!
L: Hey wassup?
E: Nm. I'm bored can u come over?
L: K. Be there in 2 mins!

I put my phone down and start to arrange my makeup table. Its a mess.

Soon enough, I hear a knock on the door.

I go downstairs and open the door.
We walked towards the stairs.
"Hi Louis!" Mum says.

"Hi Mrs. Deyes." He says.

We go upstairs and go to my room. I shut the door behind me.
"What's up?" He asks.

"First of all, when I tell you to come over, just open the door and enter."

"Second, I want to tell you something... It involves Olivia and Alex." I say.

"Yeah? Go on..." He says nodding.

"Remember when I went to get some juice in the party?" I say.

"Yeah? What happened?" He asks.

"Daniel talked to me. And he said that the only reason he invited them was because they were our friends." I say.

"No way!" He says.

"They were so excited to be invited to one of the biggest parties of the year and if you tell them..." He says.

"They would have an eternal misery." I say.

"Precisely!" He says.

There is a long silence. Okay, it was one minute, but it felt like 10 minutes.
"So what are you going to do?" He asks.

"I don't know. But don't say anything. I'll say it when it feels right." I say.
"Good plan." He says.

"Anyways, you ready for school tomorrow?" He asks.

"I'm dreading it." I say.

"I don't blame you, a locker next to Evelyn is as equal to a locker next to hell!" He says.

"I know right!" I say.

We chat for a while. While as in, till 5:00 pm. This is usually how much time we spend talking.

"I got to go. Good luck for tomorrow." He says.

"Thanks. Are we walking together or...?" I ask.

"Sure. I'll come here at 7:30." He says.

"School starts at 7:55 right?" I ask.

"Duh!" He says.

"K. See you tomorrow." I say.

He leaves my room and I start to read a book.

Louis and I walk to school and Olivia and Alex's parents drive them to school.

I go downstairs where my brother is watching TV and mum and dad were editing their videos on the laptop.

"Dan and Phil left?" I ask.

"Yup. Half an hour ago." Dad says.

"Okay." I say as I sit down on the couch." I say.

"Callum? Remember school's starting tomorrow." Mum says.

"I know." He says.

"You too, El." Dad says.

"Yeah, yeah! I know!" I say.

"I'm gonna go get dinner. Coming El?" Dad asks.

"You know what? I'll go get it myself." I say, since I don't want to be mobbed by fans.

"Okay?" He says.

"McDonald's right?" I ask.

"Yup. Here's the money." He says giving me some cash.

I go upstairs and change into something warm. I put on some boots and go out.

I walk while looking down at my phone.

"Omg! Your Alfie and Zoe's daughter right?!" A girly voice squeals, making me look up.

Oh god!
Before I could say anything she interrupts.

"Can I take a picture with you?"

"Yeah sure. Whatever!" I sigh.

I smile for the photo. I walk past her. Wow. These fans would do anything to get close someone famous! Even attack their daughters.

I go to McDonald's and get my order for takeaway. I walk back home and change into my pyjamas. Its still 6:00 but I was super cold.

I go downstairs and have my burger while watching TV. After eating, I watch a little TV and go upstairs and start texting Louis.

We text for a while and soon, its 8:00. For some odd reason, I'm sleepy. I never get sleepy at this time.

So I just go to sleep and hope for the best tomorrow!