31- Twitter

We finish our coffees and continue to talk. "So, are you free tomorrow?" He asks.

"Probably not." I say, thinking of Playlist.

"Oh. I'm not free either. I don't even know why I asked." He says, chuckling.

I look at the clock. We've been talking for about an hour! "I think I need to go. My parents must be looking for me." I say.

"What's the time?" He asks.

"7 o' clock." I say.

"Oh. I got to go too. Should I walk you back?" He asks.

"No thanks. Its just around the corner anyways." I say, thinking that I might get mobbed by fans and he might find out.

"OK. I'll see you around then." He says, shrugging.

"Bye." I say.

I leave the café and go towards the hotel. Trying to hide my face as much as I can. I enter the hotel and relax.

I enter the elevator and a girl who looks like she is a fan enters as well. She presses the fourth floor's button and I press the sixth.

She stands there and looks at me, squinting a bit. I think she is about to remember who I am. I look at the little screen and see that its still moving. 1, 2...

Come on!

4! Finally.

She goes out and looks at me again.

"Wait! You're Eleanor Deyes!" She practically yells as the doors close.

Close close close!

The elevator closes and I breathe out a massive sigh of relief.

The elevator arrives on the sixth floor and I get out. I go to my room and flop on the bed.

I stare at the ceiling. I don't want to specifically think. But since I'm staring at the ceiling, might as well do it.

First day of LA wasn't too bad. The only thing that was bad was the fans, as usual. So nothing's new.

I get up and take my shoes off. I keep my room card and my money on my desk and I sit down on the bed and turn the TV on.

I watch TV and check my Twitter at the same time. I wonder what questions they might ask.

I go to my mum's Twitter page and see that she already posted the tweet asking for questions.

I look at the replies and see that #AskEl has been trending.

The questions were pretty funny and nice. Maybe these guys aren't as bad as I thought they were.

Do you fancy any guy?

This was asked the most. The real answer is maybe. I think I'll stay honest and just say maybe on stage.

I hear a knock on the door and I turn the TV off.

I open the door and it was Joe. Why does he keep coming here?!

"Good. You're back. How long does it take to just get coffee?" He asks, entering.

"I was with a friend." I say.

"Friend or boyfriend?" He asks smirking.

"Friend! and how did you know that it was a boy?" I ask.

"Its all over Twitter. Haven't you seen?" He says.

"No. I haven't." I say, scared and confused.

He takes his phone out and opens a tweet from a celebrity gossip site.

Has Eleanor Deyes found love in LA?

The tweet says, with a picture attached to it. Of me and Austin, except they didn't get his face.

Thank god!

"This is- I'm speechless!" I say, shaking my head.

"Who was that?" He asks.

"His name is Austin. I met him backstage when I was looking for Tyler." I say.

"What would a seventeen year old be doing over there?" He asks.

"He said he worked there." I say.

"Oh." He says.

"Now what?" I ask.

"We can't stop it that's for sure." He says.

"No shit." I say.

He shakes his head, ignoring my sarcasm. "Seriously though, what will you do?" He asks.

"I'll just ignore it. Hopefully the question doesn't come up during Playlist." I say.

"You probably just jinxed it." He says.

I sigh. "Just forget it. Forget you ever saw it." I say.

"But its gotten like a thousand retweets and favorites." He says.

"Bye Joe!" I yell over his voice opening the door and gesturing him to leave.

"Ugh! When you can't handle it, don't come crying to me!" He says.

"Really? You're going that low?!" I ask.

"No, but I'm not saying that I won't say I told you so when something happens." He says.

"Its four words! I can handle it!" I say.

"Whatever you say!" He says, shrugging and walking out.

"Thank you." I say, shutting the door.

He can get really annoying sometimes.

I get a call from Olivia. I totally forgot to call her!

"Omg Olivia! I'm so sorry that I didn't call you back." I say.

"Its fine. You are busy there anyways." She says.

"So, what's up?" I ask.

"Nothing much. I just met this guy and he's kind of cute and we had Starbucks. So nothing much really." I say.

"What's his name? I've literally seen him and you all over Twitter. There is no pictures of his face though." She explains.

"His name is Austin. He works in the arena where Playlist is being held. He is 17. And I ran into him during my parents' rehearsal. Is that enough or do you want everything in detail?" I ask.

"Um, detail?" She asks.

I face palmed and sighed.

Here we go....