37- Do over?

-11 days later-

All the collabs are finally done. I practically died with all the dares when Joe and Caspar played I dare you on Ryan Higa's channel.

We are leaving for the airport tomorrow, which means back to Brighton and back to school.

I've been spending most of my time in LA with Austin. Thing with him are kind of official. We had our first date two days ago, and I had my first kiss as well.

So things are good. And bad.

I have to finish packing and I bet its going to take hours. Maybe I can Skype with Olivia while I'm packing so that I don't die of boredom.

Things have been so busy that I haven't checked my Twitter or Instagram for three, whole days.

I take my laptop and go on Skype. I text Olivia and tell her to come online.
I start to pack while I wait. I finally get a call from her and I press 'answer'.

"Hey! How's Mrs. Evans?" She asks, smirking.

"Shut up." I say.

"What! Its just a prediction." She says.

"Whatever. So, how are you?" I ask.

"Its Wednesday. There's school tomorrow. What do you think?!" She asks.

"Sorry I asked." I say.

"Did you see the latest news on Twitter?" She asks.

"What? Please tell me it doesn't involve Austin!" I say, a little worried.

"It doesn't involve him. It involves you. And Evelyn." She says.

"Oh god. Can't I go one week without worrying about something? What happened this time?!" I ask.

"Apparently, a fan recorded yours and Evelyn's little conversation at the meet and greet and posted it all over the internet." She says.

Yet another reason the hate the fans.

She takes her phone and does something and some audio comes up.

"Evelyn! Hey!"

"Eleanor! Turns out I do get to meet your frie-"

"Please! Turn it off! Don't remind me!" I say.

She stops the recording and sighs.

"Every celebrity gossip account is tweeting something or the other about this." She says.

"Eleanor Deyes feuding with millionaire, Angus White's daughter?" She reads out.

"I'm just going to ignore every single thing." I say.

"You do know that people are going to stare at you in school right? Forget school, think about the public." She says.

"Not helping Olivia!" I say.

"Oh. Sorry." She says.

"Besides, I'm going to ignore every single bad thing that is going to happen to me from now on." I say.

"Ooh. LA has changed you my friend." She says.

"Can we please act as if I'm not in LA and we are just talking?" I ask.

"Yes, because I always talk to a computer screen that you are in." She says sarcastically.

"Its either that or don't talk to me at all." I warn.

"Okay Okay!" She says.

We continue to talk and I'm finally done. "Finally!" I say.

"God! Who takes that long to pack?" She says.

"Um, I think you're forgetting the time where you took two hours to pack to a three day trip to a resort!" I remind her.

"Oh, yeah. But in my defense, I was really sleepy." She says.

"You had two Starbucks coffees and three packs of candy!" I say.

"I see your point." She says, nodding.

"No shit." I say.

"Tell me about your date." She says

"I got to go!" I say quickly.

"Bu-"

"Bye." I say.

I end the call and I close the suitcase. I let out a sigh of relief.

Honestly, the date didn't go well. I'm not saying Austin was a bad guy, hell no! The waitress actually tripped and spilt all the food, that looked delicious by the way, and it all landed on top of us, and my favorite top.

We went out and luckily, it was pretty late, so no questions asked by my parents.

I hear a knock on the door, interrupting my horrible flashback. Not that I'm complaining.

I open the door and it was Austin. With flowers.

"Austin! What are those for?" I ask.

"Well, I figured since our first date didn't go too well, maybe a do over?" He asks.

"But the flowers were so not necessary." I say.

"Well, I can be romantic." He says.

"Okay. Let me go change then." I say.

"No, don't. You look perfect." He says.

I look down at my skinny jeans, crop top and sneakers. Yeah. America has changed me.

"Isn't this too, casual?" I ask.

"I'm wearing jeans and a white T-shirt. Its fine." He says.

"Okay. Fine." I say.

He takes my hand and we both go out.

Turns out, this is like Penny and Noah. Minus the lies and bullying.