28- What?

I was meant to ask Austin where Tyler was but i forgot. So, I ask a man who was carrying a box and was passing by. "Um, excuse me, where is Tyler?" I ask.

"Tyler Oakley or Tyler Maxwell?" He asks.

There are two Tylers here? That's new.

"Oakley." I answer.

"He is over at the special effects area." He says.

"Thank you." I say politely.

"Hm." He grunts and walks away.

I ignore the fact that he didnt reply with a 'Your Welcome' and i head to the special effects area, like he said.

There was a massive crowd and I dodge past the rushing people. I go on my tiptoes and try to spot Tyler. I finally find him in the corner, talking with a guy while looking at a clipboard.

The guy leaves just as I approach him. Tyler looks up and sees me. "Eleanor! How are you?" He practically yells, pulling me into a hug.

"Good. Mum and the others are actually asking for you over at the stage." I say.

"Well then, lets go." He says.

He walks over to the large crowd and they make way for him. I quickly trail behind so that I don't get trapped in the crowd. The weird thing is, its literally empty everywhere else but here. What's up with that?

We walk towards the stage and Tyler jumps right on it, making a grand entrance. "Hey!" He  yells, followed by his well known laugh. 

"Hi Tyler!" Tanya says, hugging him. This woman is such a sweetheart.

"Tyler, we were thinking of asking fans for questions on Twitter and answering them live on Playlist!" Mum explains her idea.

"Nice idea. But how about we change it a bit?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" Marcus asks.

"The fans seem to enjoy Eleanor don't they? So, why not ask her the questions instead of you guys? The fans know enough about you guys anyways!" Tyler suggests. This is like the worst idea in the universe.

'No! No, no, no, no, no!" I reply.

"Why not?" Tyler asks.

"She doesn't really enjoy the fans as much as they enjoy her." Mum answers for me.

"Oh." Tyler says.

"Come on! For Playlist?" Tyler pleads.

"Please?" Mum asks.

After her, they all start to beg. Even Joe. I thought he was better than this!

"Fine! Just please, stop saying that word!" I roll my eyes, giving in.

They all cheer. Now I have to answer stupid questions in front of about a million crazed fans.

"Ten questions and ten questions only!" I add.

They agree and continue to practice. I didn't have to because it was just a Q&A. 

They finally finish practicing and we take our stuff and leave. 

Tyler already left a while ago. He had to do something backstage. He is the host after all.

We get into the car and go back to the hotel. I really need to think and I cant really think properly unless im on a bed and staring at a ceiling.

 I go straight to my room, take off my shoes and lay down on the bed.

I, Eleanor Deyes, is going to  embarass herself in front of a million people, who she hates. Including Evelyn. Then people will take videos and put them on the internet, adding more zeros to a million. 

I feel like I need to practice.

I hear a loud knock on the door, interrupting my thoughts. 

I get up and open the door. It was Joe.

I let him in and I sit on my bed.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Oh nothing. I just wanted to tell you something." He says, sounding rather nervous.

"Anything. It can't be that important right? Like you're dating a girl and you never told me!" I say.

I look at Joe, who is now silent and had a guilty look on his face.

"You're dating someone?!" I ask, putting the pieces together.

"I wanted to tell you but she didn't want people knowing!" He defends himself.

"So now you are going behind her back and telling me?" I ask, confused.

"No, she gave me a call minutes ago and told me that she is fine with my friends, and family knowing." He says.

"Ok. So, how long have you been dating her?" I ask.

"A month." He says softly.

"Okay. What's her name?" I ask. 

This is becoming like an interrogation!

"Chloe Pearce." He replies.

"The one you did the photo booth challenge with?" I ask, kind of shocked.

"Yeah." He practically whispers, nodding shyly.

Wow. One whole month and he is telling me now. When i have like a gazillion things going on in my mind!

Sorry this chapter is a little short! I am really tired today!  hope you enjoyed anyways! :)