38- Family Time

We are in the middle of the best date ever, candle light, amazing food, Austin, its just perfect. Although I'm still very cautious, you know, in case a waiter decides to trip and spill food all over me.

"Enjoying your spaghetti?" He asks.

"Its nice. Like your lasagne?" I ask.

"Its good. Yo-" he gets interrupted by my ringing phone.

"Are you going to get that?" He asks.

"You don't mind?" I ask.

"Not at all." He says.

I take my phone and excuse myself. I go to a corner and answer the call. "Yes Mum?" I say.

"Where are you? I've been knocking the door for like, ten minutes." She says.

"I'm at a restaurant." I say.

"With Austin?" She says, I can practically hear her smirking.

"Yes. With Austin. What happened?" I ask.

"Well, I was wondering if we could have a sort of family movie night for our last night in LA. Just you, me, dad, Callum and Joe, if you want him to come." She says.

"Sounds like fun. What time?" I ask.

"Maybe in an hour?" She asks.

"Perfect." I say.

I hang up and get back to the table. "Sorry. It was my mum." I say.

"Everything okay?" She asks.

"Yup." I say.

"You know, it feels nice to go out and not be attacked by fans." I say.

"I know." He says.

"You hate them too?" I ask.

"Like ever. They just feel like its okay to start a story without knowing the facts first." He says.

"True." I say.

We continue talking and we finish our food. We head out and I get into his car. "Today was amazing. Luckily I'm going back without a meatball in my hair." I say.

"It was fun. And hey, that wasn't that bad! It was funny at least if you think about it." He says, chuckling.

"No it wasn't." I say.

He looks at me. "Okay. Yeah. It kinda was." I admit.

He drives me back to the hotel and I go up to my room. I have about five minutes to go for the movie thing and I'm pretty sure what I'm wearing is fine.

I open the door and take three steps to my right, leaving me in front of my mum's and dad's room.

I knock on the door and Callum opens it. "El is here!" He yells.

"You don't have to yell Callum." Dad says.

"Okay." He says, a little softer.

I sit down on the couch in front of the TV. There was a mat on the floor in case anyone wanted to sit there.

"El! Can you pop the popcorn? The packets are in the cupboard!" Mum yells from in the toilet.

"Okay!" I yell back.

I open the cupboard and take the two packets out. One was cheese and the other was butter. Let's just mix them.

I put them both into the microwave and I take a bowl out.

Once its finished popping, I put it in the bowl and put it on the table.

Callum comes and takes a flake and puts it in his mouth.

There is a knocking sound on the door and I go to open it. It was Joe. I let him in and he sits down on the couch.

Mum and dad join us and I put the DVD of The Hunger Games in. It was the fifth movie which came out last year. Although, I haven't watched it yet.

I missed this. Its been three years since I spent quality time alone with just my family.

Mum curled up next to my dad while Joe, Callum and I finish all the popcorn. Good times.

"So, how are you and your girlfriend doing with this long distance relationship?" I whisper to Joe, not taking my eyes off of the screen.

"Oh please, you're going to be dealing with that very soon." He whispers back.

"Well played." I say, putting a popcorn flake into my mouth.

Although, he is actually right.

I will be dealing with it soon. But, this is not for just one or two weeks. This is for, who knows how long!

I completely did not think about that.

So wait now, are we going to have to breakup?

Maybe that's the best solution. Because I sure as hell cannot wait for five months to see him in person.

So, now my first ever relationship only lasts about six days. Great. Just great.

The one time we actually have family time, I have to think of something horrible to ruin it all.

God damn it. I don't even have Olivia, Louis or Alex to ask for help.

Now what am I going to do?!

Authors note: This chapter is kinda short isn't it? I'll try my best to make the chapters as long and interesting as possible!

Big love,
Sugg_girl