33- Truth or Dare

-Playlist day-

Today is Playlist. I'm counting down the hours on Twitter till Playlist. And so are the others.

Its currently 4 hours till and I am just sitting in my room, watching TV, looking at the clock every twenty seconds.

I can't wait for some odd reason. I think its because I can't wait to see Evelyn's raging, jealous face up front while I'm on stage.

Also in a few minutes, I'm going over to mum's room along with everyone else to have some sort of 'good luck before the show' party.

I don't honestly know why I'm going because I'm hardly even part of it.

I just change into some skinny jeans and a white tee. I wear my white converses and I put my phone and room card in my pockets.

I go out and knock on room 611. Dad opens the door and let's me in. Joe, Caspar, Tanya and Niomi were here and were waiting for Jim and Marcus to finish editing and uploading their videos in their rooms.

I sit down on the couch. They all decided to play truth and dare. And they are about 40 years old! Wow. This is going to be something.

It lands on Dad and Niomi.

"I dare you to kiss anyone here on the lips for ten seconds minimum." She says.

That 'someone' is obviously my mum.

"Zalfie! Zalfie! Zalfie!" Joe starts cheering and everyone joins. And I just sit there watching.

My dad walks over to my mum and, with no hesitation, kissed her right on the lips.

When that happened, Tanya and Niomi thought it was completely adorable. And Joe, Caspar and I were just sitting there counting how long it will take till they pull away.

Man, that ten seconds went by slowly!

There is a knock on the door and I quickly stand up to open it. I did not want to play Truth or dare with them.

I open the door and let Marcus and Jim in. "Finished uploading your videos?" I ask.

"Yup." Jim says.

We go over to where everyone else was and they all stand up. "What did we miss?" Marcus asks.

"A round of Truth and Dare." I say in a 'you didn't miss anything exciting' tone.

"Oh. Maybe we can continue?" Jim says.

"No thank you." I say.

"How about a drink? Of Coke." Dad says, taking out a big bottle of Coke from the fridge.

"That is a yes." Joe says.

After an hour and a half, we all decide to get ready. We were told that we have to get there 2 hours early.

I go back to my room and look at myself in the mirror. I think what I'm wearing is enough. Just a few more things would do.

I wear a long necklace, reaching my stomach, I tie my hair up into a high ponytail and I put on a little more makeup. I wear a bracelet and take my phone and room card out of my pocket and but them in my brown mini leather bag. I put my lip gloss, mascara and eyeliner, just incase.

I go out and head down to the lobby, not caring if there are fans this time or not. The elevator opens and I look up and see a huge crowd of girls. Okay, correction: I DO care that there are fans now.

"Eleanor!" Each of them squeal one at a time.

What the hell? How is there no security controlling them whatsoever?!

I never took a step out of the elevator, so i press the close button before they attack me.

I press the button so the sixth floor and I can still pretty much hear them still screaming my name from the lobby. That's the security's problem now. No offence. Plus, don't they have to get ready for Playlist?

I get out of the elevator and straight away to Joe's door, before they can figure out that we are on the sixth floor.

I pound on the door and the take what feels like forever to open it. "Come on, come on!" I mutter.

Joe opens the door. "Hey E-" I interrupt him by barging into his room and shutting the door.

"What's wrong?" He asks, confused as hell.

"I went downstairs and it was filled with fans. I hope that they don't find out that we are here on the sixth floor." I say panting after every word.

"Oh El, will you ever turn up to like them?" He asks, relaxing and walking into the room.

"I actually thought that this time I can actually relax and hang out with the two or three that might be there, but there were about fifty of them and I immediately shut the elevator's doors!" I explain, walking into the room and sitting on the bed.

"Fifty? Don't they have to get ready for Playlist or something?" He asks, turning around and running his fingers through his hair.

"That's what I thought! I'm guessing that they didn't get tickets." I say.

"Probably." He says, shrugging.

"Those poor, poor parents." I say.

"Like you don't give your parents a hard time!" Joe says sarcastically.

"I don't give them such a hard time!" I say.

"Whatever you say." He says in a high pitched voice.

"Whatever. Where is Caspar?" I ask, noticing that it's a little quiet.

"He is getting ready in hi-"

"I'm ready!" Caspar practically yells, coming through the conjoining door.

"That entrance wasnt necessary." Joe says, looking at him.

"Some of us like to look good doing stuff. Whereas you, don't look good at all..." He says.

"Shut up!" Joe says, rolling his eyes.

"Hey El, what are you doing here?" He asks.

"She came to warn us that there is an army of fans at the lobby and they are going to eat our brains." Joe says, very sarcastically.

"The fans aren't zombies! That will happen when the zombie apocalypse takes place." I say.

"Okay then." Caspar says.

There is a knock on the door, Joe walks over to open it. "Stop!" I yell softly.

He stops looking around as if he was mistaken for a criminal.

"It could be a fan." I whisper.

"Jesus Christ." He whispers, rolling his eyes, annoyed.

I look through the peep hole and it was a fan. "Ha! I told you it was a fan! Call mum and the others and warn them." I say.

Caspar nods his head as if he is in the army and I'm the general.

Joe sighs and takes his phone out and starts to type what I'm hoping is a text.

What? I like to keep things private!