32- Hide

I explain every single thing that happened since I went to the arena. "Is that enough?" I ask.

"Wow. You're over there hanging out with the boy of your dreams, and I'm stuck here with two boys who play the Xbox all day long!" She says.

I laugh. "Is that what they are actually doing?" I ask.

"Pretty much." She says.

"Well, at least its better than sitting alone in your room and scrolling through all the channels on the TV." I say.

"Seriously? That is what you're doing right now?!" She asks.

"Yup." I say.

"Yeah! I beat you!" Louis yells in the background.

"You cheated!" Alex yells back.

"Shut up! I'm on the phone!" Olivia yells at them.

"Looks like they're having fun." I say.

"I'm not though." She says.

There is a knock on my door. "I got to go. Have fun!" I say.

"I'll try my best. Bye." She says.

"Bye." I say, hanging up.

I walk towards the door and open it. It was my dad.

"Hey El. We're going out for dinner, coming?" He asks.

"Sure. I'll just get ready." I say.

"K. We're meeting in the lobby in twenty minutes, k?" He asks.

"Cool." I say.

He leaves and I shut the door. I open my cupboard and take out black leggings, a red dress and a black, velvet shrug.

I wear it with black ankle boots. I let my hair tumble loosely below my shoulders. I take a purse and put my phone, room card and lip gloss in it.

I put it over my head and put a little red eye shadow on. I put a little eyeliner as well and I'm ready to go.

I go out and see that there is still five minutes till they all meet up. So, I decide to just go to the lobby early and wait for them to come.

I enter the empty elevator and go down to the lobby. I take a step out of the elevator and see that there were three girls there, talking to each other.

The fact that they were talking to each other didn't bother me. The fact that one of them was wearing a pointlessblog T-shirt, the other wearing a Caspar Lee T-shirt and the last one wearing a jumper that said 'THATCHERJOE' was the thing that bothered me.

I stand there not moving, what do I do? The elevator shuts while I was still standing in the middle. And the doors basically crush my shoulders. "Fuck." I mutter.

I step out and slowly creep away to the other direction of where they were standing.

I end up inside the hotel's restaurant. This wasn't a good idea. Maybe I should hide inside the girl's washroom?

I think that's easier.

I got to the washroom, which was empty, and I wait there.

Are they going to check in over here? Or do they know that we are staying here?

How about I go back up? I slowly get into the elevator and close it. I get to the sixth floor and knock on my parents' door.

Mum opens the door and let's me in. "I think there are a few fans down at the lobby." I say, sitting down on the sofa.

"Really? How do you know?" Mum asks, putting on some mascara.

"I saw them wearing dad's shirt." I say.

"Oh." She says.

"Where is dad?" I ask, looking around.

"He is in the bathroom, helping Callum get ready." She says, closing the mascara bottle.

She takes the eyeliner and starts to apply it. Dad comes out of the bathroom with Callum, both of them ready to go.

"Callum is dressed up." He says.

Mum finishes putting on her makeup and turns around. "How do I look?" She asks.

"You look great!" Dad says, breathlessly.

"Thank you." She says, kissing dad on the lips.

I've seen that many times. Its starting to grow on me.

"El, what are you doing here?" Dad asks, turning around and looking at me, his hands still around mum's waist.

"Just like that. And also to warn you that there are fans in the lobby." I say.

"We don't need a warning. It's always welcoming." Mum says.

"To you." I say.

"Can you go one day without putting some hateful comment about them?" Dad asks.

"Yeah. Why do you hate it? I love that mommy and daddy are famous!" Callum says.

"Its just. They can get annoying sometimes." I say.

"Just don't chase them away if we meet them in the lobby." Mum says.

"I'll try no promises though." I say.

Mum and dad stare at me and fold their hands

"What? Okay fine! I wont!" I say.

"Good. Let's go now." Dad says.

He holds mum's hand and they walk out with Callum, with me following them.

Tanya and Jim were also waiting for the elevator to arrival and we join them.

They start talking and an empty elevator arrives. We all enter and mum asks me to take a picture of the four of them together.

I agree and take the photo on her phone. The lighting wasn't the best but it was good enough.

The elevator arrives at the lobby and there was a huge crowd there.

Joe, Marcus, Caspar and Niomi were already there. That's why.

Some girls rushed towards us when they saw us.

"Hi guys!" Mum says.

"Hi Zoe!" A girl says.

They all say hi and take photos and take what seems like forever.

When they finally finish, we head out and get into the car.

We have a five minute drive and park the car in front of a fancy restaurant.

I love fancy restaurants!

Authors note: hey! I have been trying my hardest to update everyday. Please excuse me if I don't update every single day. Its actually hard to come up with ideas.

Maybe you guys can give me some ideas in the comments and I can add them into a future chapter!

Thanks,
Sugg_girl